Discounted gift card web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my order today and successfully moved the balance to another card that I physically control. Paid $420 for a $525 gift card.

You ordered on Sunday July 7 and received it on July 12? That is not too bad of a turn around!

Also, just to clarify, they send an egiftcard?

Thanks for being a tester :) I just need to get the nerve to order now ; )

They sent the gift card number and EAN via email, which I immediately loaded to my Disney gift card account and transferred to another card.

I received my gift card number by email today and I was able to move it to a physical card I purchased at a store. Since I used a credit card, which I highly recommend because I don’t believe a direct ACH or a debit card provide the same fraud protection as a credit card, I got a net of 15% off with and extra 1% in southwest points. I ordered on Tuesday and it took until today to get the card.

That depends on your financial institution. If you're using a large commercial bank, you have very limited protection. If you use a good credit union, you have better protection, and in some cases, the same protection you would have using a credit card.

Mine is in process. I was able to use Google Pay and got $525 worth of gift card for $420, a straight 20% savings. I will post once I get the balance transferred to one of the cards o already physically control.

Did you see Google Pay as an option at checkout, or did you have to do a work-around to use it? Not seeing it as an option right now.

I used Google Pay again this morning. Because I bank at a credit union that isn't directly hooked to Zelle, it limited me to only $500 per week. I switched to Google Pay and was able to send.

Interesting to see Google pay today. But I see that it says debit cards only. Since I don't feel so secure with this website, I prefer to use a credit card and have the protections it offers. I also get value with the points I earn on my rewards card. So I am ordering today with Amazon pay. I will keep you updated!

I decided to try out this site and I paid through Apple Pay last night for a $525 DGC for $420. I felt a little uneasy about sending that much cash with basically no means of recourse but it looks like people are having success. I’ll keep you updated in this thread.

Amazon pay is not available right now, and there is a note on DGC page that says not to use Google pay because "They don't like large transactions." This site is strange.

Anyone else had any luck with this? Being from Canada, I'm extra nervous since the only option I have to pay is a wire transfer, and that leaves me absolutely 0 recourse...

Here is my update. I purchased one $525 gift card on Monday July 15th. At the time, Google pay was not available but Amazon pay was. Also, Amazon pay allows me to use a credit card. So I used my rewards card to pay the balance of $445. The order came through today. I immediately logged into the Disney site and transfer the balance into a physical card that I own.

I see Disney gift cards available again on the website. However, Amazon pay is not there and Google pay it will only allow you to use a debit card. I'm just not comfortable not having the protections afforded by using a credit card 😥. I did email the website to ask if they had any options for purchasing with a credit card.

We use privacy .com you attach it to your bank you make a individual credit card number for an amount you set i use it for swagbucks deals.

I decided to try out this site and I paid through Apple Pay last night for a $525 DGC for $420. I felt a little uneasy about sending that much cash with basically no means of recourse but it looks like people are having success. I’ll keep you updated in this thread.

Just checking to see how folks are making out with this. Did you receive your gift card and did you have any issues with the Apple Pay posting timely?

Haven’t received the gift card yet... but it’s only been 6 business days and they said 5-8. Hoping it comes in soon!

I'm sure your order status is "processing", but are you able to provide what the notes under your order "status" is showing? I also placed an order via Apple Pay, but there was slight delay with my bank releasing the funds (like any normal payment). What do the "notes" below your order say?

I'm sure your order status is "processing", but are you able to provide what the notes under your order "status" is showing? I also placed an order via Apple Pay, but there was slight delay with my bank releasing the funds (like any normal payment). What do the "notes" below your order say?
My status does say processing and has a note about how to make a payment through Apple Pay, the same instructions as when you first make the order. I did email them after making a payment to confirm they received it and they replied back the next day confriming.

Notes say:
Please go to your messages on your apple device and send a apple payment to apple id [email address]. Put in the email where you would put in the phone number on the phone. Please include your order number along with your payment.
We will alternatively send a payment request as soon as we can also if you don’t send the payment.
If you need help setting up apple pay visit this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts