discounted discovery cove tickets

mdk

Earning My Ears
Are the best ticket prices for discovery cove on the discoverycove.com web site or are there other sites that have discounted tickets?

Thanks!

The only discounts for Discovery Cove that I've seen are for Sea World or Busch Gardens AP holders or AAA.

I recently called AAA to inquire about this and I was told that you purchase the passes directly from them (I believe the discount was about $9 per ticket) and then they make your reservation to DC for you. Hope this helps!

I just got my ap voucher for sw but have not yet activated it yet.What is the discount for DC?

We are thinking of getting AP's for seaworld and would also be interested to know what the discount for DC is with them, to make it worth our while getting them or not!

When we booked DC I was told the only discounts are for AP holders which included the funpass. The discount we got was $30.00 per person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter