• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount to Universal

BigCujo

Earning My Ears
First Time visitor going to WDW in late August. Staying at Port Orleans FQ. I would like to try a few days at Universal and Islands of Adventure during our 8 day Orlando stay. Just wondering, does Universal ever lure or offer discounts to Disney resort guests who want a day or two at Universal?? I would like a discount to Universal, if not my Disney Resort Parkhopper will keep me occupied.

I think you can get an AAA discount. At the Universal Web sit they are offering a pay fo r2 get 3 days pass.

Go to www.Google.com and do several searchs for Cheap tickets,trips,coupons and you should be able to find up to ?$6.00 off? Or Go to the Universal and Islands of Adventure Board here at the Dis and ask there they should be up on all the discounts!!

Right now Universal is offering discounted 2 or 3 day passes on their website. I think the 2 day is $81,95

Some employers give out Universal "Fan Club" cards which give you a discount on tickets and purchases there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter