Discount Rates!!! When!! When?

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
Im sliding off the end of my chair waiting on the discount rates to come out. I want 5 nights in a club room from 7/3 -7/8 2004.If I get an extra person to come I will get the deluxe room and put in comments im willing to take a upgrade.

SO THE QUESTION IS WHEN... WHEN????????????????

tiggerguy2000

When I was booking our group trip for May ( 3 families), the rates didn't come out until February!!!!!!!

I think you are going to wear out that chair!

I"ll be leaving when you"re arriving! What hotel are u looking at?

I am also looking to jump on any discount available for that time period. I have never spent 4th of July in Orlando and I can't wait. It seems like it could be a while before we can get a discount rate.

I called today again and was told soon, but hopefully the beginning of October. We'll see!

I would call starting tomorrow...I called and got some info that sounded to me like it will be any day. Could be wrong but it may not be. Fan Club rates have been released through the holidays so it should be soon. Last year it was sept 16 I think that ER's came out.

I will be staying at the HRH and It's great on the 4th of july.I go every year and this will be 5th in a row on the 4th.I stay at Disney but in 2002 we stayed at the HRH and we loved it.This summer we stayed at the Boardwalk Villas and in 2004 we will be back to the Hard Rock again.
tiggerguy2000

We usually stay at Disney but last year we did the cruise. We aren't sure where at Universal yet but were looking at PBH. I like it quiet and they say its good for that. Is HRH a lot of young single people or mostly families?

All of the resorts are family friendly.

Thanks for the update Jess. I will keep on checking. Can't wait to book my next trip, even though I haven't taken this one yet!!!! LOL....:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter