Discount packages for April 2020

stephdig

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they typically have discounts in early April ? My daughter is performing with her school next April at Disneyworld parks. Planned for April 5- 10. I wanted to fly down with my other kids. I called Disney and was given a quote on room only for value of 1,086.00 for music standard room 3 adults and a 14yr old, dining plan 78.00 person for 4 of us. Park tickets are about 2k .
I didnt have a resort preference just was looking for a quote on value and then moderate was 1900.00 for riverside resort.

Is it best to do a package or is their another way to do this to bring the cost down? We like the dining plan so we dont have to budget for it. its just taken care of , we have done it in yrs past.

Thanks for the help and ideas!!

Packages for next year likely won't be released until early/mid June of this year.
If there is a discount for those dates it likely won't be released until about October.
Easter falls on April 12th next year so many schools likely have the week prior (when you're going) off so those dates may or may not be included in any kind of discount.
Other than getting a discount if you want to keep the cost as low as possible then the things I'd suggest are...
-stay standard room at a value
-stick to QS restaurants and pay out of pocket
-stick to a base ticket

Oh wow i didnt realize that was right before Easter next year! Sounds like my best bet is what you said. I should book it now and turn it into a package when the time comes if they offer anything as far as packages or codes

That’s what we’re doing for our March 2020 trip. Expect to pay rack rate, but cross my fingers for a discount.

A discount is really what i hope for. We may change the date we go. I just think i want to spend time with her and based on how it looks i wont really get to since its school trip. Maybe later in the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter