Discount help

Kikigirleva

Earning My Ears
I’ve been saving Disney Visa dollars for several years now and I’m ready to use them. Of course I’m looking for any sort of discounts. I missed out on the free dining, which I’m pretty mad at myself for. I want to go the last week of August into the first week in September. Now I’m just trying to find room discounts or any discounts for that matter. Any suggestions?

Star Wars Land is opening the last week of August so it may be a bit harder to find discounts.
Check on the mydisneyexperience app to see what discounts are available for your days.
We tend to use our Disney Visa dollars for food in the parks/resorts and look for a discount on the room.

I thought the points had a exp date. other than just using the points as a "gift card" with the redemption card u get. The Disney Visa meet and greet lines and the 5% discount on some things is all i can think of.

Some stores offer a discount if you use your Disney Visa card to pay. I know Mouse Gears at Epcot is one of them ( they asked me at check out if I had the card and wanted to use it for a discount ) - I'm sure there is a list somewhere on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter