Discount Email

DisneyGuy758

Let's go Murphys!
Like almost every one else on here, I got an email for up to 30% off or free dining near the end of the year. As I've been getting the bug to go again (our next trip isn't til 2018) I started pricing them out for a surprise Xmas gift/trip (not during the xmas season though). The discount dates work fine, but the same dates for the Free dining come up with nothing available.

Am I doing something wrong?

No, you are not doing anything wrong. I did the same thing today. I checked every single resort listed and only checked the free dining option, and there were only a few openings at a few resorts, and the type of rooms that had openings were the extremely expensive one - like the club level at the Beach and yacht Club. Which is way above our price range. There were a few others, like the condo units that are also extremely expensive. I couldn't find any vacancies with free dining at either the inexpensive or moderate resorts. All were at the upscale resorts, and within that the "concierge" or "club level" rooms. The offer has been available too long to book now. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter