Discount Codes for Campsites?

campingmomto2

Earning My Ears
It's been about 5 years since we stayed at The Fort, but we have a reservation for this August! :yay:

In the past, we were able to get a AAA discount for a campsite but I understand they are no longer offered. Are there any discount codes available for August? I am also considering gettting an AP, but it looks like the discounts don't apply to the campsites (only cabins).

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this!

It's been about 5 years since we stayed at The Fort, but we have a reservation for this August! :yay:

In the past, we were able to get a AAA discount for a campsite but I understand they are no longer offered. Are there any discount codes available for August? I am also considering gettting an AP, but it looks like the discounts don't apply to the campsites (only cabins).

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this!

I had an email last week with a 15% discount, but didn't pay much attention to affected dates after I called. It was for end of April starting date which was after we get back. Call and check - you never know - 'sometimes' you actually luck out!! Just not often!!! :(

They do not need to offer discounts for the Fort, because it is always or near always at capacity. Why discount something you can have people pay full price for. Most offers exclude the campsites and it might be because of the fact you can have up to 10 occupants per site.

They do pop up, but on very rare occasions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter