Discount Canadian tickets

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Do they mail physical tickets. Staying offsite. I have a magic band from previous trip but person travelling with does not. They have created a MDE account so ticket can be loaded onto their account.. Or will a ticket be issued when tickets are activated at guest relations

To my surprise, they mailed physical tickets to me. I ordered by phone and had an on-site room reservation. I loaded them on to MDE and had no problem booking FPs. Once at the parks, we went to Guest Services, where the adults (age 18+) had to show IDs, but not the children. Our provincial driver's licenses worked fine.

I hope it’s ok to post my question here. I wouldn’t want to start a new thread for my question. Actually it’s a confirmation. I want to make sure I understand the number of days a ticket is valid for use. If I buy a 7-day ticket with December 20 as the start date (first day of ticket use), is the ticket good through December 29 with December 29 as the last day to use the ticket? TIA!

I hope it’s ok to post my question here. I wouldn’t want to start a new thread for my question. Actually it’s a confirmation. I want to make sure I understand the number of days a ticket is valid for use. If I buy a 7-day ticket with December 20 as the start date (first day of ticket use), is the ticket good through December 29 with December 29 as the last day to use the ticket? TIA!

Found my answer! Didn’t know the Disney ticket site would show it when trying to purchase the tickets. Great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter