Disconnected Fastpass

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
At Disneyland in California, before all the Fastpass systems were connected, I took full advantage of disconnected Fastpasses and park hopped about 10 times per day. It was really easy to park hop because the 2 parks in California are super close to each other. Looking at google maps, it looks like the 2 parks in Paris are not quite as close to each other and the Fastpass windows are only half an hour. Does it work like it did in California where you can park hop a whole bunch and get the maximum amount of Fastpasses for each park or will they keep expiring? I walk fast. Does that make sense?

Also, what rides are disconnected from everything? I know there used to be a few in Disneyland California. I’ve heard Indiana Jones. Anything else?

Taking the liberty to copy/paste @cwis post from yesterday
Just some tips to maximize your paper FPS: remember that both parks are disconnected (you can hold one FP in each park), Indiana Jones is disconnected as well, and you can never return before posted time (no 5 minutes grace period like in DLR/WDW).

You can park hop as many times as you want, and the parks are a little further apart than in Disneyland California (2 minutes instead of less than 1 minute). But you have to keep in mind, the parks are bigger in Paris than in California. California is very condensed, lots of rides in a very small area, in Paris the rides are much more spread out. So, even when you walk fast, it will take some time to get back from Peter Pan or Indiana Jones to the entrance. A few more minutes than you might be used to.

I wasn't aware myself that Indiana Jones was disconnected as well, but I must admit, I never fastpass this ride. This ride is so hidden in the park, in a remote corner with no rides truly nearby, queues are usually very reasonable for a coaster.
Also Indiana Jones has opened a single rider's line recently.

So at the same time you should be able to have a ride in the Park, in the Studios + Indiana Jones, which is the max. If you are a ride junkie, this is the best way to go.

To keep in mind, not as many rides have a FP as in the US parks, below what is available:

- Peter Pan
- Buzz Lightyear
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Indiana Jones
- Star Tours

- Tower of Terror
- Ratatouille
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster (to be closed in September)

No FP for shows/parads, no FP for characters.
We are waiting for the updates what Phantom Manor will have.

Last edited:
Taking the liberty to copy/paste @cwis post from yesterday

You can park hop as many times as you want, and the parks are a little further apart than in Disneyland California (2 minutes instead of less than 1 minute). But you have to keep in mind, the parks are bigger in Paris than in California. California is very condensed, lots of rides in a very small area, in Paris the rides are much more spread out. So, even when you walk fast, it will take some time to get back from Peter Pan or Indiana Jones to the entrance. A few more minutes than you might be used to.

I wasn't aware myself that Indiana Jones was disconnected as well, but I must admit, I never fastpass this ride. This ride is so hidden in the park, in a remote corner with no rides truly nearby, queues are usually very reasonable for a coaster.
Also Indiana Jones has opened a single rider's line recently.

So at the same time you should be able to have a ride in the Park, in the Studios + Indiana Jones, which is the max. If you are a ride junkie, this is the best way to go.

To keep in mind, not as many rides have a FP as in the US parks, below what is available:

- Peter Pan
- Buzz Lightyear
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Indiana Jones
- Star Tours

- Tower of Terror
- Ratatouille
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster (to be closed in September)

No FP for shows/parads, no FP for characters.
We are waiting for the updates what Phantom Manor will have.

Thanks for sharing these helpful infos!

To answer your question regarding PM, digital FP will be available once they are deployed at DLP. Autopia will be equipped as well, maybe other rides, and hopefully shows. FP queue at PM is the path that connects the entrance of the attraction to the main stairs in front of the doors (skipping the gazebo).

Some more tips regarding the attractions where FPs are available: Flying Carbets over Agrabah used to have FP machines, they are no longer in service, but the FP queue is still available if you have VIP FPs, and probably, I believe, Ultimate (paid) FPs (for every attractions).

You are correct there are no FPs for shows, but if you have a MasterCard card, there is a nice perk where you can book complimentary reserved seatings, for up to 4 additional guests. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis, and must be made at City Hall or Studio Services, same-day only. You need to show the card and a valid ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter