Disboutiquers Part 8 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go backwards and get caught up, but I just wanted to let you guys know that Riley just went to school and I think that her "problem" has permanently left the school!!!!!!

I will probably be known as the town hag to a few, but I just couldn't let it continue.

This makes my day. I have been praying for Riley and hoping that something would change.

IMG_5477.jpg

Lori

Love the Minne as Maleficent...haven't seen that before! Really cute!!!!

I am going to go backwards and get caught up, but I just wanted to let you guys know that Riley just went to school and I think that her "problem" has permanently left the school!!!!!!

I will probably be known as the town hag to a few, but I just couldn't let it continue.

Yes dear, but you are a hag who loves her daughter and stands up for that which is just and good in the world so get over it:rotfl: We all admire your bravery and fortitude. Ya done good!:thumbsup2

LORI Your NBC outfit is really cute!

I am so glad things worked out. So what if a small few think your a hag.:rotfl2: You were only looking out for your daughter and that is all that is important!

New thread will be up momentarily.......... Put on your coats, it's a little chilly out. Are you all ready??????

:worship: :worship: HOorah@! I love Moms who stick up for their kids!:worship: :worship:

I don't think anyone who does what's right for their kids should be considered a hag.:confused3

I am so glad she won't have to deal with that anymore. :cool1:

Ok, I left for the weekend and came back and have to back track like 10 pages. My goodness you all have been busy.
Great stuff everyone!

I Riley just went to school and I think that her "problem" has permanently left the school!!!!!!

I am so glad for you and Riley! *praying that the problem is not just temporarily indisposed and is, actually, permanently gone!!*

"town hag", huh? welcome to my world...you know, there's a scripture in the Bible that says "I have chosen you and I will not abandon you". Of course it's God speaking, but don't you think that's our job as parents? to show our children that we have chosen them and will not abandon them? You've certainly shown that with Riley. :worship: You should be proud.

I know we're getting ready to jump, but YEEEHAW!!! Way to go mama!! He needed to be gone - for all the children's sake.

I'm so glad to hear that this has been resolved! I hope the rest of the year is smooth sailing from here on out!

Here's another one of Jamahl's Big Give outfits. Thanks to a special designer for making the perfect iron on. I thought the shirt matched better when I ordered it and it does match some of the fish, but looking at it now, I'm not sure.
http://
http://

I love the outfit. I think it looks great.

I am so proud that you stood up for Riley and held your ground. I know so many parents who wouldn't. Hopefully he has left. I hope he figures out a career change would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!