Disboutiquers Part 24 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad you got your maching semi-working. I switched my machine back to a 4 thread overlock... then my rolled hem on the leggings I was making started to unravel... :confused3 so, I tried to fix it - that didn't work. So, I made a whole new pair of leggings... switched my machine back to a rolled hem, and now it's back to a 4 thread overlock... I'd switch it back to a rolled hem for you again Andrea - but I think that switching it twice in a day is enough. :rotfl2: This is the best I can do, for now... the next time I switch it over - I'll get close-ups for you. :lovestruc

I did the rolled hem on the bottom hem of the leggings - hopefully you can see it:
aCIMG8871.jpg

D~

I love every one of your doll outfits!! I just can't take the tediousness (is that a word? If not, it is now) of all that little stuff.

Hobby Lobby has their t-shirts 50% off this week, that makes the children's $1.50 here. Are they good quality to applique on? I have a new Brother embroidery machine and need lots to make up for grandchildren. What kind of stabilizer would you use on these?

I'm a long time lurker here. I love all your work. My ancient kenmore zig zag machine only sews forward and backward now. Any suggestions on what to replace it with? My daughter is grown up but I used to make all her clothes and costumes with it. It's just worn out and needs to be replaced.
Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter