Disboutiquers Part 19 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What program did you use? I lost the last six years of photos from my external hard drive. I was quoted at $1000 to recover the hard drive.

MY DH uses called either get data back or get back data - he downloaded it from a company called run time software.

She has all these weird thing she says, including cheese, fuzzy pickles, and such. She's quite a character.

So, what is a good next step for me after the A-line? I still need something relatively simple. Any suggestions???

I doubt no one else has suggest this yet, but just in case - - Carla C's Simply Sweet!! I think it's actually easier than the A-lines I just did with a simplicity pattern!!! :rotfl:

I'm not sure how big your iron on applique is, but what I would do would be to iron the applique onto a small piece of heavier fabric such as canvas or a white cotton based fabric, since most iron ons adhere best to cottons it seems. From there, I would try to glue it to the clip. If the clip has holes you might even try hand sewing it with a few tack down stitches through the holes. I hope that helps! :)

Thank you! I may try the iron on idea as there are no holes, but sewing is a good idea! The problem with ironing is they are small and have a lot of shape to them so I think they may end up looking bad with my horrible cutting skills :) Thanks for the ideas!!! You guys are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!