Disboutiquers Part 14 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are cool aren't they? It wasn't me though.... it was actually, in all truth, the tag fairy that created them! Must give credit where credit is due!

... just kidding; by the way, did you see the free pattern on ycmt this week is a hotfix one?

Oh wherrrreeeee, oh where can Teresa be? Oh where, oh where can she be???????

And did you see my BFF Jen and her babe Saylor in their tunics on today's YCMT newsletter? :banana::banana::banana:

The strips are 6 inches wide, basicallt that was the thinnest that the embroidery machine would take it. The length was from her arm pit to where I wanted it to end up. I did the faces first, stitched the panels together and then shirred the top. I added straps so it would stay where I wanted to and then a ruffle. Adding the ruffle earlier would have been easier though but I had not decided to do it eyt. I hope that makes sense!

What size did you make??? How did you get it in the right spot on the fabric!!??

Well, Im packed in 2 bags - 1 for camp and one for our move - got my good ol kennomre from Nana, my walmart serger, my craigslist disney brother embroidery and wow - even my great grandma's really old kennmore (one of those black ones with a big ol' belt on the side) in my bag!!!! Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet??:laughing:

It won't be long now until I own you all!!! Waaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ;)

Oh my Teresa........ we have officially passed page 250! Whatever will we do now?

HURRY!!!! It's taking tooooo looonnggg!

Teresa and Heather are laughing at us right now. You all know this- right????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!