Disboutiquers Part 13 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did my own "mini project" today and made shorts for Phineas to wear to the Hoop De Doo Review. My MIL says she has "cowboy shirts" for the boys to wear. So I took some of the $3.50 shorts from Walmart and the iron-on patches for jeans/pants, cut out some designs and letters, and made these (sorry I can't show you his face yet)

cowboyshorts1.jpg

cowboyshorts3.jpg

cowyboyshorts2.jpg

I know it's not much compared to what you ladies do, but I did feel kinda proud of myself they turned out okay!

I think it looks great! It is perfect for HDDR!

Thanks!

OH! Those with girls sizes 8-16 I found this today and thought it would be cute for a "bigger girl" Belle outfit!

2944.jpg

Farewell thread 13! Hopefully thread 14 will see the birth of a few beautiful babies, some fun Dismeets, and a few new friends thrown in here and there! Oh, and some pretty clothes, too! :rolleyes1

So, everyone join hands and fly with me to the new thread!

What? You can't fly?

That won't do. What's the matter with you? All it takes is faith and trust.

Oh! And something I forgot. Magic Sizing!

Tinkerbellmagicsizing.jpg

Here we GOOOO!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31867764#post31867764

=
=
=
=
DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD!!

WE'VE STARTED A NEW ONE!!

FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE!

YAY! I have another outfit for Disney World done, I now have made 2 I like for Disney (I made the boo dress too, but it was my first attempt so I think I will redo it before we go).

Thank you all for the encouragement, a few weeks ago I said I wanted to learn to sew, but I knew I would never be able to make stuff I liked before our Aug trip. I still can't believe that I have successfully made 2 already..... I had already bought to customs, so I guess like 16 more to go.

I am really glad I found this thread.... the distraction of sewing really helped this weekend, I have really been bummed with DH in Iraq, and then on Friday night one of my favorite TV characters of all times died.... I cried like a baby, I knew it was just a TV show, but I have just been emotional lately. Jumping into this outfit after it went off was a nice distraction and I am happy with how it came together.

On a happy note, today was my 90 day mark for ADR's, I got all the resteraunts I wanted on the days and times I wanted, I got the early morning BBB appointment on DD's bday (and CRT for after), and I booked the VIP tour on DD's bday and 1 for my bday later in the week. Now I need to finish planning customs for all the other places we will be eating.

So here is the outfit I just finished:

th_Cruella.jpg

th_cruellatop.jpg

th_cruellapants.jpg

th_cruellaback.jpg

th_cruella2.jpg

OK let me get this straight...did I understand you correctly .... that this is your second outfit you have ever sewn??????? :confused3

:worship::worship::worship::worship:I am really impressed...where is the learning curve??? These are perfect...what an adorable set and I love the appliques too!!!!!

I think someone already sent the link. I am glad you like my trip report! I DO NOT SEW :rotfl2: I have tried but I am all thumbs. I do enjoy looking at the Disney customs and I love dressing my DD in customs so I just get in good with the people who DO know how to sew :rotfl2:
Again, I did NOT make that test track dress. I did pick out the colors and patterns :rolleyes1

I love the flip flops the lady who makes them has such cute designs.I am going to get a few pairs next trip.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!