• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disappointed

carolmb

carolmb
FYI - I booked a suite at the Disneyland Hotel for my family of 4. We will be there in June after we get back from the Disney Cruise. I thought that the concierge amenities came with the suite but they do not as of the end of 2004. Needless to say I was very disappointed when I found this out but what are you going to do. I know we will have a great vacation regardless.

PS - The hotel said I can add the concierge amenities on for $125/night, if they have room.

Thanks for listening!

That is a bummer. I always take disappointments hard.

I am sure you are all going to have a great time, I would love to hear about the cruise too.

They started that last November. We were shocked because they had always added for many years before. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter