DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melinda please tell DD that she did wonderful! Wow to get up in front of all those folks, how wonderfully daring and couragous!

SO glad she got to see how the others did too, gives comfort to know she was not the only one! Will pray for her great results for Monday! I think that is just great! You must be so proud!!! A song bird!

The kids I drive in the van beg me NOT to sing! lol I always turn up those really bad songs from the 80s it just kills them!

BOOYAH, Harley! Very brave!!!!!!! I'm too chicken to visit a gym. Maybe in 70 pounds or so . . . I'll just stick to the pool where I know I can do most of the exercises (and my body is hidden under the water most of the time) :rolleyes1

Whatever floats your boat :lmao: sorry couldnt resist...you do what makes you comfy til you are ready to push the envelope...good luck!!

[I want to thank everyone that prayed for our family and our very sick aunt. She passed away Thurs. at 3 p.m. Please continue to remember us. The next two days will be very difficult.
so very sorry for your loss:hug:

Okay... long story. During Christmas break DD19 likes to make a donation to the local no-kill animal shelter and this year we had a bleach mishap and I ruined some of my school pants. Tried on some 4X that didn't look good, had to get the 5X :scared1: OUCH! On the way to checkout, I spotted some with a different band at the top that I like better, so I switched. The 5X I got home with were a little bigger than the other style, so I REALLY should have gotten 4X, but 5X was "okay". Needless to say, those 5X have been retired... was having to fold and pin them in two places to make them fit. All the 4X in my closet are really sagging... the 3X are a bit big... and I've recently bought 2X pants and capris (all in beautiful black of course, so versatile).:cool2: I've also bought some really cute, bright colorful shirts at Lane Bryant that look fabo with the new pants as I workout. Digging old stuff out of the closet from a 40 lb loss a couple of years ago. Had to buy some DARLING Tommy Hilfiger shoes that tie around the ankle for this long pair of pants that now fit again. Buttoning shirts that I've NEVER worn without them being open with a tank underneath. And I bought some pretty pink panties to go with my pretty pink bras 'cuz all my old panties were sagging comically. So, yes ma'am! I HAVE been treating myself! :thumbsup2

And the stall... last time I stalled right before breaking 300 lbs. This time I slowed down right before breaking 40 lbs lost. And when I get to to 279, I will be my lowest weight in (according to my best calculations) 18 years!

DANG - your are rockin and rollin!!! I am so Proud of you!!!:cheer2:

Fidge dont you know that you cant be the mean no fun mom cause I am the mean no fun mom

Today was a good day, had a good workout, went to bday party and had 2 cupcakes tho YIKES...the were yummy and I licked the wrapper shhh dont tell...

My DS9 got hit in the cheek today with a baseball...has a really primo shiner now...dismom has my digital or I'd show you...maybe i'll get it tomorrow:cool2:

My Workout Songs

Bon Jovi - Lay your hand on me, Bad Medicine
Def Leopard - Pour some sugar on me,
AC/DC - Back in Black, shook me all nght long
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned
Heart - Barracuda, Straight on
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man, Legs(my fav)
Whitesnake - In the still of the night
Nickelback - Follow you home, Animal
Collective Soul - Heavy

I gotta have a really upbeat, drivin song to get me motivated and keep my spirits in the mood

One of the posters on the Open Mike thread -- Kay7979 -- had a great idea to surprise UtahMama with when she gets back from her DisneyLand trip. Several of us are going to make tickers that show x days since she rode various rides at DisneyLand - see my signature for an example. Backstage Gal/Marita, an occasional poster here, suggested that I share this little game with you.

If some of us decide to do this, let's try to get a bunch of different rides into our tickers.

Please remember to be mindful of the signature guidelines!

Hi, Stacey! Going May 20 which isn't right around the corner but it will go by so fast. It is already almost March!!!! How did that happen?!

Dont say May 20th is right around the corner.. :scared1:
I turn 40 OMG on the 19th!

I'm back from Reno and just caught up on reading all the posts.
Fran, I am so sorry for your loss.

We have a friend from England who is the goofiest looking guy in the world:rolleyes1 but when he talks:goodvibes :cool1: -makes me weak in the knees

This made me laugh. Is his name Prince Charles, by any chance?

I am skipping weigh-in this week (yesterday). I started the trip eating very healthily, then degraded gradually into today, when we had a free buffet brunch. I could not even tell you all that I ate, but it was good, and I left anything that the first bite wasn't dreamy, and I didn't eat the peanut butter cup chocolate cheesecake because I was full. I'm sure some of you understand that that is breaking new ground for me. Stopping because I'm full?

I tried to exercise everyday. We went dancing. I paid $8 to use the gym one day at the hotel. I swam. And last night at the concert I chair danced until I couldn't hold it in any more, then I got up and boogied.:dancer:

Melinda, you'll get a kick out of this. I've had a crush on Roger Daltrey since I was 13, and last night was my first chance to see him in person. I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself.:hyper: I told DH, who is very understanding about this, that I felt like I had to tell Roger that I loved him. He told me to go for it, so towards the end of the concert, when there was a quiet moment between songs, I yelled out, "I love you!" People around us chuckled, and the guy in front of me said, "I know just how you feel!"

Oooh, I know I'm gabby, but one more thing. My tankini that I ordered came Wed. morning just before we left. I tried it on and there was just a little muffin top hanging over, so I wore it with shorts, and now I have even more incentive to get these last 9 lbs. off.

We're going out to lunch tomorrow with DS for my birthday. I anguished over picking something the kids would like, then finally chose something I like and where I can make good choices. I am pledging right now, no french fries!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

:scared1: Please pray for me--It is Disciple Now weekend and I have 13 teenage girls in my houe all weekend :scared1: There is already girl drama going on--what fun. I will check in tomorrow when I can.
i have one and she is a handful i can just imagine 13 :eek: mine is only 5 1/2 and she acts like she is 16..
Welcome Linda!

Congrats to this bunch of losers! Looks like as a group we had a fantasmic week! Stay the samers and small gainers.. WooHooty to you too, for sticking with it. I lost 12 pounds in two months and then it took me 6 weeks to lose the next four with stay the same and gaining weeks in between. You all lok mahvelous!
thanks that is what i thought as i looked in the mirror today
Hi Bee!

Are you settling into work ok and is the family getting into a routine. It must be extra tough when Dan is away! Hope all is well with you and the girls!
Ditto what she said

I didn't lose any weight this week. I actually gained a couple of ounces.

I want to thank everyone that prayed for our family and our very sick aunt. She passed away Thurs. at 3 p.m. Please continue to remember us. The next two days will be very difficult]BTW

Congratulations to everyone that lost weight this week. All together over 50 pounds. Wooooooo Hooooty! UtahMama will be so proud. To those that didn't lose (like me) or stayed the same, hang in there we'll make a difference next week.:hug:

Good Night Everyone!
. your family will be in our prayers
I went to see Music and Lyrics tonight with dh. It was so good, I love Hugh Grant!!:love: He could read the grocery adds and I'd be spell bound. Anywho, I was really good, resisted the popcorn dh was devouring and had 2 handfulls of raisinets, they're fruit.... This was a first for me to not eat the popcorn, but I was strong!popcorn:: And I think I'm the official thread killer, I always seem to be the only one around.:sad2:
i can't wait to see this movie i love hugh grant...

Pixie - heres the list of music I downloaded, way back when I instructed aeorbic classes, yup in those glorious 80s I loved gettting good music to keep moving to. I always did warm up and cool down and after a high impact song went down not to over do things too much. HEres my list and heres to some happy feet!

Musician song title

OUtkast The way you move

Whitney Houston Its not right but its ok

Whitney Houston I'm every woman

Jennifer Lopez Love don't cost a thing

Cristina Agulara Moulin Rouge

Lou Bega Mombo #5

Justin Timberlake Sexy Back

The pussycat dolls Don't wish your girlfriend was hot

Will SMith Switch

Britney Spears Toxic

Jennifer Lopez Waiting for tonight - club version

Britney Spears I'm a slave for you

Janet Jackson It's all for you

Jennifer Lopez I'm real

Robert Palmer I didn't mean to turn you on

Babyface Whip Appeal
Tears for Fears Everyobdy wants to rule the world

ok thats the list hope it helps!
good songs i am adding some of those to my ipod thanks
Morning Peeps!

Thanks for the song list Fidge. Gives me some ideas. I am spending my day playing VMK and loading songs onto my iPod and dissing. Ah!:cloud9: I have a friend coming over who is into all of this as well to join in the fun! I will post yesterday's totals shortly, and I have every intention of posting today's totals today!:eek: Shocking, I know! :rotfl:

Any more song ideas folks? I have to finish loading all the songs on CDs I own, but whenever I get that done, I am shopping at iTunes for more!
i am a 80's fan so i always have to have Erasure, and A-ha Take on me ..
4 More days I get to see the mouse for the Day!!! Cant wait. I'm down this week one pound!
whoo hooty for you

You know I can't help but notice how much food you got on this list!!!:rotfl: Salt Pepa, Chicken Shack, Cake, Black eyed peas?? hmm food for thougt!!!:lmao:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Having a totally lazy day! Still haven't even gotten dressed! Sad, I know!

Fidge, you are the bestest mom!!! I can totally relate! We had a few of these moments on our Disney trip. I reduced both of them to tears at one point for being ungrateful.

Bestest, sexiest English accent - Sean Connery!!!!

We are watching the Prestige for the second time. It is a great movie!
i want to see that movie also but it was all rented at BB and Dh won't let me buy anything without renting first But it has HUGH JACKMAN another hottie.
One of the posters on the Open Mike thread -- Kay7979 -- had a great idea to surprise UtahMama with when she gets back from her DisneyLand trip. Several of us are going to make tickers that show x days since she rode various rides at DisneyLand - see my signature for an example. Backstage Gal/Marita, an occasional poster here, suggested that I share this little game with you.

If some of us decide to do this, let's try to get a bunch of different rides into our tickers.

Please remember to be mindful of the signature guidelines!
okay!! what rides are at disneyland I have never been...
i am hoping that Um and her family will go in oct with my family . how fun would that be .....
Sorry about the late postings..

I am pledging right now, no french fries!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

It really does help to tell someone doesn't it? I did that last night here with exercise and I exercised! I exercised again tonight so I'm pleased with that success! Didn't eat so great today but not too bad!

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow... one day at a time!

You can do it, everybody!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm from the storms!! Went to the high school musical tonight - and first blizzard wind and snow, then snow, then ICE rained down... total drenching, and I can hear the wind blowing again - its just mean and nasty outside right now!! I heard more tornados down south! yuck!!

:wizard:

Thanks Minnie for sharing the uma game!! I'll have to find a ticker and work on it!! I know they have Space Mountain and POC!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm from the storms!! Went to the high school musical tonight - and first blizzard wind and snow, then snow, then ICE rained down... total drenching, and I can hear the wind blowing again - its just mean and nasty outside right now!! I heard more tornados down south! yuck!!

:wizard:

Thanks Minnie for sharing the uma game!! I'll have to find a ticker and work on it!! I know they have Space Mountain and POC!!!
Thanks i chose the POC one i thought my saying was pretty good...

GOOD MORNING, PEEPS!
First and definitely foremost, I would like to wish a glorious day to our friend dwheatl....

7.gif

DANIELLE!!!
Roger sent this and said he loves you too....
rogerdaltry.jpg
You must be so proud!!! A song bird!
Thank you, Fidge! I am proud of her. There is not enough money in the world to entice me to sing in front of a crowd. She is always the first one with her hand up to get on stage. She gets it from DH side of the family. His mom was a well known singer with several local jazz bands from the time she was a teen til she got her kids raised. I just sing loudly and off key in my car at every opportunity. ;)
One of the posters on the Open Mike thread -- Kay7979 -- had a great idea to surprise UtahMama with when she gets back from her DisneyLand trip.
Can I have the Tiki Room? When will she be back.....Tuesday?

Don't forget to do some of this :yay: or this :dance3: today.

HAVE A FABULOUS, BLESSED SUNDAY ONE AND ALL!!! :flower3:

I am having a hard time with exercising. Does anyone know of a shoe or a stretch to prevent plantar fascitis? I got new new balance walking shoes and I walked yesterday. By last eve both heels are red and swollen again. I need to move but I need it to not hurt. Any ideas?:cool1:

Dont say May 20th is right around the corner.. :scared1:
I turn 40 OMG on the 19th!

40 is ok! It's a good time for a fresh start! You've quit smoking! Now you'll lose the extra weight! It will be a fantabulous decade!:wizard:

First and definitely foremost, I would like to wish a glorious day to our friend dwheatl....
7.gif

DANIELLE!!!
Roger sent this and said he loves you too....
rogerdaltry.jpg

Happy Birthday dwheatl!!!!

I just sing loudly and off key in my car at every opportunity. ;)

The kids I drive in the van beg me NOT to sing! lol I always turn up those really bad songs from the 80s it just kills them!

When DD19 started school, she thought the alphabet was SUPPOSED to be sung off-key 'cuz that's the way momma always sang it. :rolleyes1

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man, Legs(my fav)

2 things about ZZ Top... I'll never forget Julie Davis telling me what "Pearl Necklace" was REALLY about :scared1: and I went to a ZZ Top concert :cool2: ... let's just say the air was a bit thick with "smoke" around us (not from us):rolleyes1

And last night at the concert I chair danced until I couldn't hold it in any more, then I got up and boogied.:dancer:

OHHHH... okay... when I first read "chair danced" I was thinking something... I don't know... stripperish?

I am having a hard time with exercising. Does anyone know of a shoe or a stretch to prevent plantar fascitis?

Wonder if that's what's been wrong with my right heel this week... off to go look it up.

Okay, I don't have plantar faciitis... my pain is on the back of my heel, not the bottom... more Achille's tendon problem.

Found some info here with stretches for it... Plantar Faciitis

Spongie~Love the picture in you're signature! You are gorgeous! ANd the dogs pretty cute too!

Aha "Take on me" is my all time favorite video!

Hellooooooooooooooooooo everyone! I am here and ready to lose weight....Ok, maybe I'm not *totally* ready, but at least I'm here. ;)

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Linda. I am 26 years old and from Wisconsin. (yes, we are going to get over a foot of snow tomorrow) I have 2 kiddos and am a totally Disney freak. I have been there over 30 times in my lifetime and, if it wasn't for my husband's commission-based job, I would move down to Disney in a second. I vicariously live through my brother, who DOES work for Disney. He drives the monorail and I am supremely jealous when I hear how "hot" it is down there or how he gets to walk through my favorite hotel all of the time.
I can't wait to meet all of you!

Hello! Glad you could join us! After reading your "Fitting in at the Grand Floridian" post, I was hoping you'd come here for a little support. I've only been on the WISH forum for a little over a week, so I'm just getting my feet wet. But I can already tell that the people here are very nice and extremely supportive. I think we've all been through this at one point in our lives (and many of us are still going through it), and we are all here to lend support when ever one of us needs it. So welcome aboard!

By the way, I don't know about where you live, but in my part of Wisconsin we didn't get nearly as much snow as they were predicting. Well, not yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter