Disapointed Flower and Garden trip

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
We are annual pass holders and always look forward to Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. Was not as good as years past. They did not have near the flower and garden vendors and displays, instead had more food kiosks. Maybe they should rename it Food and Garden festival.

It seemed to me like most of the F&G stuff was pushed into the building over by Universe of Energy, even last year.

I don't really care about the vendors...I just like Epcot looking all pretty :)

Were there any fewer topiaries, etc?

It was still beautiful, and yes lots of topiaries. In years past there were more "garden type" vendors, like the cranberry bog, the large outdoor kitchen & grills display, there was one with rain barrel displays and instructions, composters, bird houses and feeders, etc.

I noticed the same thing. They used to have wonderful displays like the outdoor living room. Lovely relaxing areas.
Three different playgrounds. Themed weekends like 'Characters in Bloom'.

They did not have most of that this year.

They food is nice but I will say the frushi tasted a lot better when it wasn't $4.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter