DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Thank you all for a wonderful evening! Great food, great ride, great company - couldn't ask for anything better!

Thanks for a great Podcast recording meet!

Here is where I need to do a "woe is me". I missed that wonderful podcast party because I got stuck with the dreaded stomach bug. I looked forward to it for so long and I was so excited to attend. Instead - I was in my room all day and night with a stomach virus.
And it was not fun at all !!!!!!!

I arrived at WDW on Monday the 2nd, and the stomach virus arrived on Friday.
Obviously, I touched one too many hand rails!

:sick:

It seems so difficult to stay well while at WDW - and I was using my hand sanitizer too!

By Saturday, I was well enough to attend the podcast recording, and that was great fun.

Thanks! I missed the ride that day so it was nice to see the video! :thumbsup2

BTW, I just noticed, your "location" is the borough where I grew up! (Hickory Avenue!) :)

No Kidding! I grew up 3 streets away from there. Of course, now I should change it since I'm living by the mouse now.

Thank you John, Pete, Kevin, Corey Tom, Nikki, Kathy, Teresa, Julie and the rest of the team for a wonderful party. We had a blast!

Couldn't agree more! Thanks all for a wonderful party. Hoping to be on the Cruise 5.0. Getting some last minute things together before booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts