disability discount

R

Reigate

I just read an old thread that was making reference to park entrance fees being reduced at Sea World for people with disabilties. It never stated whether such a discount is available for the Disney World parks. Does anyone know about this availability and what the discount would be?

There are no discounts at WDW. My oldest DD is 11 year old and 95 pounds so I can't lift her anymore that means those rides that her chair can't go on or those she can't slide onto are no can do's anymore at MK.

Just confirming what Michigan wrote. I have never heard of a disability discount at WDW. We're in the same boat as Michigan; each time we go there are more rides that DD is too big for us to put her on anymore. So, each year, we get less for our money.

ok IM the old woman of the lot! LOL

Im 27 and have been in the chair all my life...less I can do at WDW than I can do anywhere else :(

I find the least accessible park for a power w/c user that can not transfer is the Magic Kingdom. We typically spend half a day there and let son pick out what he wants to do. The family enjoys spending the rest of the trip enjoying Epcot, AK, and MGM.:earseek:

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter