Disabilities parade viewing - thoughts on this incident?

I watched video. That poor little one behind that girl’s purse. The group of the four couldn’t have been more inconsiderate of the people behind them.

Yes I felt very, very badly for the little kid (I watched her try to move that girl's purse out of the way several times). The standing girl kept stepping out past the line and turning sideways. I also felt very badly for her mom in the wheelchair there - I'm sure she couldn't see because she was very petite.

Oh my goodness, I just watched that video. We had our problems at the other spot - across from the Hall of Presidents - those women are infuriating. How in the world would Disney not see that as a problem? That's just over the top nuts. I would hope if I were behaving this obtusely, I would behave better when given criticism. Normal people do not do things like this.

The way the one in blue stepped over the left front wheel of the stroller and edged in front of the child in it!! Absolutely disgraceful. And notice that everyone else in the front row is sitting down!! No shame ...

The other problem I see was how long they had their phones up. That was like a double whammy of interference. Nothing wrong with recording - we do it all the time but never by everybody in our group.

The way the one in blue stepped over the left front wheel of the stroller and edged in front of the child in it!! Absolutely disgraceful. And notice that everyone else in the front row is sitting down!! No shame ...

Actually that wasn't a stroller - it was a mom in her personal wheelchair holding a toddler. No way the mom could see - she was very petite.:sad2:

It was a hypothetical question right now 5 + the disabled person can be in the area ( the same number on the DAS ) do you draw the line less do you make an exception for family with small kids what about a child on the spectrum who want to stay with mom dad and grandparents. I think leaving it how it is 5+ is fine but not all CM do this
I guess my issue is if it’s a question of accommodating more disabled folks in the area rather than families of disabled folks I would be of the mindset that other than one or two the adult members of the party staying with the disabled person the others should seek a viewing area elsewhere.

These awful people are lucky no one’s posted their pic on twitter or elsewhere to “name and shame” them.
Unless we know both sides of the story I would feel bad about posts pictures of someone to shame them ( I know the OP was there that night but no one here knows there side yes what I saw looked pretty bad but I was not there I do not know both sides. I can tell you people have thought I was being rude for holding an umbrella but sunscreen burns my skin and I hate hat with a passion and just can not wear one for that long I do wish people would just be considerate of others but we do not live in that kind of world any more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter