Dis Wizard Meet - 8/27 at 9pm (eastern) and/or 11pm (eastern)

AZCat

DIS Veteran
What: Dis Wizard Meet
Where: around the lake of the Commons area in Falmea, Area 1
When: Wednesday, Aug 27th at 9 pm eastern and again at 11 pm eastern

Some suggestions:
1. Please leave your pets in your backpack for the meet.
2. If this is your first meet, please enjoy a swim in the lake.
3. If you have attended a previous meet, please stay on shore.

Hope to see you there!

Sounds great.

After this meeting can we do a Grubb run? My Level 38 Life person needs to get into Grubb's Castle, so I thought I could help out 2 or 3 people needing to get Grubb off their list.

Anyone in need? :wizard:

What: Dis Wizard Meet
Where: around the lake of the Commons area in Falmea, Area 1
When: Wednesday, Aug 27th at 9 pm eastern

Some suggestions:
1. Please leave your pets in your backpack for the meet.
2. If this is your first meet, please enjoy a swim in the lake.
3. If you have attended a previous meet, please stay on shore.

Hope to see you there!

But the water is as cold as my lonely heart :guilty:

Hey all,

I will try to make it around that time. I'm usually driving home from work about then, but I will do what I can since I have yet to meet up with fellow Dis peeps on Wizard 101.

Question: how long do the meets usually last? If I am in transit from work, I'd like to know how much time I have (I'm on Pacific time and have a long commute).

Look forward to meeting some new faces and catching up with old friends.

I will try to make it around that time. I'm usually driving home from work about then, but I will do what I can since I have yet to meet up with fellow Dis peeps on Wizard 101.

Question: how long do the meets usually last? If I am in transit from work, I'd like to know how much time I have (I'm on Pacific time and have a long commute).
I hear ya! I usually make it on by 6:00 Pacific, but it can sometimes be a challenge.

Since it makes sense to have people on your friends list who play the game at the same time as you, I propose we hold a second meet for West Coasters, Eastern Night Owls, and any others who might not be able to make the first one.

How about 8:00 pm Pacific Time? Same date and place.

:wizard:

Bummer another meet and greet that I wont be able to make. Hopefully I can make the later one tho.

I will try and have my Storm/Death wizard at both meets!

Her title is Rowan StormCloud.

It is lonely when your main character gets frozen, and your new character does not have many friends.

I also need the grubb run if anybody is still planning on doing it, but I did finally make it through the Vault of Ice, all by myself.

RIP: Rowan DragonFlame

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter