DIS withdrawls. . .

cooldisneymom

<font color=red>Went to WDW in January and we coul
OK, we've all established that I'm addicted to Disney and the DIS. So would someone out there PLEASE tell me what I'm supposed to do all next week while at the world without my DIS!!!!! I'm starting to have withdrawls just thinking about it!! Is there a "patch" I can wear?!!! Are the DT's very bad? :crazy2: It takes me at least 2-3 hrs/day just to read the posts from the last time I was on!!! How in the world do you catch up on a week of being away?!!! :scratchin We leave 7/19 (I'm starting to shake already!!)HELP!!! :worship:

I think you are going to be asking everyone it they are on the DIS boards...and I feel bad for anyone wearing lime green:rolleyes:

Wish I was going...Have fun:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey, that's what laptops are for. I seem to remember watching Illuminations at BWV while reading the boards a couple of weeks ago...

-Jazz

Well, at least you'll get a fix of going to WDW! The DIS will be waiting for you when you return home.

You'll be so busy at WDW you won't even think about DIS ::yes::

Have a great vacation!:teeth:

I agree, you should be okay since you're going to WDW!!! But hey, if you think a trip to WDW will still give you withdrawls from the DIS boards I'll be the first in line to trade places with you. After all, it's my duty as a DIS'er to help a fellow DIS'er!! ;)

It is your duty as a DIS'er to bring back and post as much info as possible. So keep good notes. You will be helping your fellow Dis members with "their" fix with all your wonderful reports. Have fun and will be waiting to hear from you.

I wondered what I would do too until my wife reminded me that I would not need the DIS that week since we will be there! I still cant get enough of this!

That's what DISBoards are all about, right? To prepare you for the best (and most obsessively organized!) trip, um, without us.

Yes, bring a large notebook, and at the end of the day, write down all your thoughts about the day, so you can share your whole experience with us when you return. I, personally, am relying on people like you so I can be (obsessively) informed when I go to Disney World, as I have not been there for 8 years and I NEED TO KNOW MORE!

If you get sad missing DISBoards, think happy thoughts; just look forward to all the catching up you can do when you return home!

I am looking forward to your trip report. Have fun!

Debs

Thanks for all the great tips and advice guys!!! I never dreamed I would get this hooked!! My DD13 hangs out on the Doombuggies site all the time and I used to say I would "never" get that addicted to a message board, and how can she do that for so long? Oh well, now she can say she told ME so!!! I'll take good notes and miss you all next week!! Thanks again!!:teeth: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter