DIS Unplugged Fantasy Football is back for Year 10...and we need a few players!

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
The DIS Unplugged Fantasy Football League is now in it's tenth year! And we need 4 new managers willing to take on your fellow DIS Unplugged listeners it a battle of skill (luck) all for...TADA...bragging rights!

We operate as three "conferences" of 12 teams each, and I have an opening in each (one with with two openings). Everything is online via ESPN's site. Drafts are currently planned for Saturday, August 26th at 4pm ET.

If you'd like to join, PM me your email address so I can add you to our mailing list (where everyone can communicate) and I'll assign you randomly to one of the conferences.

The DIS Unplugged Fantasy Football League is now in it's tenth year! And we need 4 new managers willing to take on your fellow DIS Unplugged listeners it a battle of skill (luck) all for...TADA...bragging rights!

We operate as three "conferences" of 12 teams each, and I have an opening in each (one with with two openings). Everything is online via ESPN's site. Drafts are currently planned for Saturday, August 26th at 4pm ET.

If you'd like to join, PM me your email address so I can add you to our mailing list (where everyone can communicate) and I'll assign you randomly to one of the conferences.

Hi. I'm new to posting here. I have no idea how to PM but I am interested in the Fantasy Football if there are still openings

Hi. I'm new to posting here. I have no idea how to PM but I am interested in the Fantasy Football if there are still openings

You need 10 posts (I believe) before you can send a PM, which is done these days by clicking on "Inbox" above on the right and selecting "Start A New Conversation", and entering my name (doconeill).

I need your email address to sign you up, but I don't want you posting it publicly.

You need 10 posts (I believe) before you can send a PM, which is done these days by clicking on "Inbox" above on the right and selecting "Start A New Conversation", and entering my name (doconeill).

I need your email address to sign you up, but I don't want you posting it publicly.
Ok thank you. Yes it won't let me start a conversation. I'm assuming because I don't have 10 posts yet. I will work on getting my posts up so I can message you later. Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!