Dis Unplugged Anaheim event?

BrianMichaels

Parks Enthusiast
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any future plans for a live show (or meet and greet) with the Florida and California team in California?

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! :)

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any future plans for a live show (or meet and greet) with the Florida and California team in California?

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! :)

As of right now there are no 'official' meets planned in California this year but Kevin and I will be hosting an ABD Backstage Magic the third week in July of 2019 and a lot of the team will be at D23 this year. I'm sure if you follow us on social media you'll be able to see where we are/going to be and come and say HI.

And who knows what Pete might do when he's out at D23.

As of right now there are no 'official' meets planned in California this year but Kevin and I will be hosting an ABD Backstage Magic the third week in July of 2019 and a lot of the team will be at D23 this year. I'm sure if you follow us on social media you'll be able to see where we are/going to be and come and say HI.

And who knows what Pete might do when he's out at D23.

Thank you, John. Hopefully I will make it to D23 this year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter