DIS Unplugged 1/30/18 show ?

MDIME

Mouseketeer
Just wondering why in the news segment that the $1000 bonus for 125,000 cast members was not mentioned? I know in the past the team has discussed generally low wages that are paid to CMs. I would think a bonus of that much would be celebrated by the team? I know I'm happy for all who work for companies that have announced bonuses and pay raises, just wondering why it hasn't even been mentioned? Or maybe it was discussed and I missed it?

Probably because, according to Bob Iger’s announcement, the bonus is a result of the Trump tax cuts. And I think they want to stay away from politics.

Probably because, according to Bob Iger’s announcement, the bonus is a result of the Trump tax cuts. And I think they want to stay away from politics.

Perhaps, but I believe the issue of Mr. Iger stepping down from the President’s Advisory Council last year was discussed at length. And the team also was able to discuss the HoP reopening without getting political.

The covered it as the lead story on the 1/24 Daily Fix. I wonder if they think it came out on the 23rd which was the date of their weekly show, they covered it on the 24th and just at this point it is basically a week old and now "current news" or worth carrying over into another week, etc.

The covered it as the lead story on the 1/24 Daily Fix. I wonder if they think it came out on the 23rd which was the date of their weekly show, they covered it on the 24th and just at this point it is basically a week old and now "current news" or worth carrying over into another week, etc.

That makes sense. I don't subscribe to the Daily Fix. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter