dis t-shirt song

I thought it was very cute. I've been humming it ever since. :rolleyes1 Although I can't remember the words now that I think about it - just remember something about checking the mail for his t-shirt. :lmao: (I'm thinking this is a good thing.)

That was way too cute...I was laughing all the way through it!

I certainly hope that we won't be required to do sing the song now whenever we get a t-shirt! :rotfl:

The DIS version of William Hung or whatever that American Idol guys name was.

Enough with the cute. ;) It was catchy. :goodvibes I give the guy props.

I thought he had guts for singing that! How many of us would do that? not me LOL Great job!

Now I have Carousel of Progress stuck in my head!!!!:rotfl:

I keep hearing the narration...and the song, "and when it becomes a reality...there's a dream come true, for you and me! There's a great big beautiful tomorrow..."

Great! Another annoying song to add to the FreeCreditReport.Com song. Very clever though.

Joe

I couldn't help but visualize the t-shirt song guy (as he should be known as from now on) also dancing along while singing his jingle. :banana:

I have not been able to listen to either podcast this week. I've got download them today for the flight home tomorrow.

So, do my future seatmates have to worry about spewing soda?

OK, the t-shirt song was cute. Where I lost it was with the vasectomy scar.

That was great fun!

I now have had carosel of progress in my head since friday! However it made me grin like anything on the Tube in London.

That can get you some odd looks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter