DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Since this is the Old Timers thread I have a question, that I hope, someone on here can answer: How far back do the archives go? I kind of have this craving to go back and read a thread that goes back to Hurricane Charlie, written by a guy named Charlie. Just curious. Thanks
Charley was 2004. Threads go back that far. I have some back to 2002. The Charlie you probably want is Charlie NJ. Good, funny writer. I forget the combination of his name and the NJ.

Last edited:
Tagging charlie.nj
Since this is the Old Timers thread I have a question, that I hope, someone on here can answer: How far back do the archives go? I kind of have this craving to go back and read a thread that goes back to Hurricane Charlie, written by a guy named Charlie. Just curious. Thanks

Fun to bring up the older threads.
I am not retired yet, and not sure when I will, that remains to be determined.
We have 2 in college now (so I have to work at least until they are through!) And, we have a six year old in Kindergarden. We are starting all the way over now! We have 4 boys. Oldest is 26 and youngest is 6. We are too old for the 6 year old!~.
A family member asked us to take him in 4 years ago and the rest is history. We can't image life without him now. He is fully adopted and my older boys love him and take good care of him.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter