Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Speaking of HOT, it was at or near 100* here all this past week.......:crazy2: That is just too much. Even with the dry air it just starts to get to you. At least the nights cool off. You can pull that air inside and the house will stay comfy most of the next day.

My DLR pass is on summer block-out dates. That's ok, though, because as much as I enjoyed going up there, the drive was getting old. At the moment I'm working on my next 1-day excursion to WDW at the end of August when I go visit my dad. :wizard: Back in April I just went to Epcot; this trip I'm getting a Hopper and planning AK in the morning and MK at night. I may also make a quick stop at the Studios just to see Toy Story Land (I don't expect to be able to get on anything!!). Any, there it is.

I’ll take 20F from you. Send it my way express delivery. Thanks

Hope things are well with you and Fran. I haven’t really kept up with your FB page or TRs. Sorry!

I understand. You have a life and a job. I barely have either and I still have a hard time keeping up here. The only time I post on FB is when I'm on trips! Or if someone in band tags me!

Really hate that FB doesn’t put my friends post on my timeline much.

I had to put Fran at the top of my newsfeed to see her posts. FB wasn't showing me her stuff at all.

I’m still hoping for a trip to Japan next year. If it comes off, I will be tempted to fly home to oz via California! We’ll see.

That's an out of the way connection!

@kimmar067 Nice engagement photos. Are those CG backgrounds?

Hi Fogies :wave:

Nice to see you pop in PIO, I've been wondering how you're doing.

Beautiful engagement photos Kimmar.

PrincessinOz said:
(Engagement pics looked awesome. Congrats)

Beautiful engagement photos Kimmar.

franandaj said:
@kimmar067 Nice engagement photos. Are those CG backgrounds?

....thanks!

~ Allison, no, they are the real deal....I said the same thing myself. The photographer took them to parts of Brooklyn and Manhattan, and he shot almost 1000 pix....unbelievable, right?

Woo Hoo! I made it on the Dis two days in a row.

Hope everyone is well.

Life is progressing here. We're hurtling towards the final school exams for DS. And then we'll see how well he does and what university course he wants to do (Or gets accepted into).
DH is picking up contract work and we're still trying to find a new balance for the bank account.
I'm still doing my normal work. At least this time, I'm actually enjoying the gig. And THAT is not only a good thing but an absolute miracle after the last job.

Here's to another day on the Dis!

I'm so happy you're enjoying work these days PIO and your DH is also picking up some contracts.

I look forward to hearing what your son decides to do for his next chapter.

It's a hot weekend here. Spent today visiting a high school friend.

Hey everyone! :wave: Same old same old here in SoCal. Although it's actually hotter in the eastern US.....

It's a peaceful lazy Sunday for me. DH, DS and DGS went camping this weekend so it's pretty quiet around here.

It’s monday morning here.

I have to go to a funeral today. The father of family friends passed away. It’s an Italian family, do I expect it will be a large turnout.

Sorry about an unpleasant day PIO.

We were totally lazy today and didn't do much of anything but eat. Yesterday we played a concert at the Motion Picture Retirement Home and the drive up and back tired us out, not to mention the gig. So we felt vindicated in sleeping in most of the day and then just chilling and watching TV in the afternoon.

Sorry about an unpleasant day PIO.

It just makes you reflect on life and reminds you to live each day to the fullest.

We were totally lazy today and didn't do much of anything but eat. Yesterday we played a concert at the Motion Picture Retirement Home and the drive up and back tired us out, not to mention the gig. So we felt vindicated in sleeping in most of the day and then just chilling and watching TV in the afternoon.

Sounds like an awesome day. Hope that you and Fran are all rested up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter