DIS Members in San Antonio Texas Area?

ogfalconsr

Embrace the Force
Are there any DIS members from the San Antonio and surrounding areas? If so, it would be awesome to put a meeting together to share stories, travels, and such!

Gene and Robin

Hello There :wave:

Replying from Deep south Texas! A Little Town called McAllen...Also known as "The Valley" :beach:

@davidjd85 How cool! Sometimes its very rare for me to get a response when I say where I live! Not too many people know of McAllen haha :rotfl2:

What brings you all the way down here for Mr. David...The tacos and Humidity? :lmao:

@davidjd85 How cool! Sometimes its very rare for me to get a response when I say where I live! Not too many people know of McAllen haha :rotfl2:

What brings you all the way down here for Mr. David...The tacos and Humidity? :lmao:
I'm stationed in Corpus. We do a lot of training flights to McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville and Port Isabelle. And the tacos add a lot of training value!

@davidjd85 That's cool! Like I said its hard to find people who have knowledge of the Valley haha You came at a good time also! Not too hot and not too cold! Its the perfect weather right now :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!