DIS meet in Kansas City?

@disneychik21 @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson @pooh'smate @KC Mouse @KCmike @RockChalkMicky @KCbee28

Hi everyone! I just want to let you know that information on a second DIS Meet in KC is out. I have started a new thread to make sure I get notifications on each post easily. You can find the information on this page:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...ds-meet-in-kansas-city.3599256/#post-57479902

If anyone stumbles upon this thread after this post, please check out the thread linked in this post above for the most current info.

We hope to see you there!

Per usual, I'm late to the party! But I'm in Olathe with my husband and monster squad. :)
We actually have a new thread that I linked above, and we actually just met for a 2nd time last night. Hopefully you can join us next time. We are thinking of meeting again later this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!