DIS meet in Kansas City?

I'm assuming that since this thread is a couple years old that not much came of it, but I am a Disney fan in the KC area (Grain Valley). Any luck finding other Disney fans in the area to meet up with?

Never saw this before. Stumble on it after a friend request. How is everyone?

I would love to plan a KC DISmeet. Blue Springs here! Tom Bell said if we plan a meet, he will come!

We are headed back to Disneyland this summer for the 60th Anniversary Celebration. I would be up for a DISmeet if you all plan something. Anyone else into photography?

Where do you live DisneyWrecked? I'm up North by Zona Rosa.

I spoke with Kevin Kline recently and he said if we'd like, he could mention our intention to organize a KC Dis Meet on the podcast.

Shawnee here. Micca also. Anyone going on the Alaska DVC members cruise in May? Anyone else DVC?

I am not from KC area, but we are from Oklahoma and would love a good reason to visit KC again, besides BBQ, IKEA, and Boulevard brewing.

I figured I would bump this thread back up. I live in the KC area. Would anyone be interested in doing some sort of DIS Meet?

I really think we need to put something together. If something could get said on the Podcast that would be great! We have such a fun city! We could do a BLVD. tour or something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!