Dis Meet for New England/MA/Greater Boston

I thought I would share this with everyone here on the DIS Meet forum. This event is posted on the DIS Unplugged forum. If you have a chance please listen to the newest podcast on the DIS Unplugged. Pete and the gang talked about this DIS Event which he and Walter (maybe other podcasters) plan to attend.

The event, as you will see, is a fundraiser for Give Kids the World (located in Kissimmee FL) while viewing Cars2 with other DIS peeps. popcorn::

This link/post is not intended to derail what all you folks have started. The event could supplement what you are already planning. :flower3:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2710197

adopted mother is somewhere in Millbury... recently learn how to fly to BOS then take the Silver Line (yes am proud about that too!!! my 1st bus experience outside WDW)... and then also have access to Providence airport.. hence I am signing in :goodvibes if thats OK :rolleyes1

I thought I would share this with everyone here on the DIS Meet forum. This event is posted on the DIS Unplugged forum. If you have a chance please listen to the newest podcast on the DIS Unplugged. Pete and the gang talked about this DIS Event which he and Walter (maybe other podcasters) plan to attend.

The event, as you will see, is a fundraiser for Give Kids the World (located in Kissimmee FL) while viewing Cars2 with other DIS peeps. popcorn::

This link/post is not intended to derail what all you folks have started. The event could supplement what you are already planning. :flower3:

depending on DING rates I might be in town :)

Hi Everyone,
I am pleased to announce the finalized details of the New England Cars 2 meet to benefit The Power of 10 and Give Kids the World. The meet will take place on Saturday, July 2nd at 10 AM at Cinema World in Fitchburg, MA. Doors will open at 9:15 and the movie will start at 10. I am still working to get 3D.

Fitchburg is located 1 hour west of Boston, 1 hour North of Providence, RI and 1 hour south of Manchester, NH for those of you flying in. There are a Sheraton 4 Points and a Courtyard by Marriott (with a Coco Key Water resort) close by for anyone needing hotel rooms but I would recommend staying closer to Boston if you are coming in for the weekend.

The Movie theatre holds 215 people so that will be the maximum number of people for the movie. Cost is a $10 donation and the ticket price will all go to Give Kids the World.

We are still working on a place to go after the show. A few of us are thinking a cook out type event at a local hall or park. This will allow for more socializing and we are planning some raffles and auctions. If you have any connections to business that may be willing to donate money to offset the costs or items for our raffle please PM me. There will be a small charge for the BBQ and as soon as I have that I will let you know.

As Pete & Walter have not been to New England in years I am really counting on the New England fans to show them a good time!!

We will not be able to attend the New England Meet. We hope that all goes well for you and that maybe we will meet some of you on another Disney adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter