Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

I just realized this morning that a milestone occurred on our trip. Kevin survived the trip without any mishaps i.e. falls, almost bring killed by a bus etc. :banana::banana:This can only mean one thing. The karma of our group made it a protective environment for him. :thumbsup2 This is further proof that we all need to come together for a future Kevin and John organized trip. We can't make any of the trips next year so the boys need to get their thinking caps on and start planning something for 2016.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Wow that took a while. I guess that it takes a lot of time packing up the entire store to ship to orlando:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Chris

I'm sorry, but I don't know.

It was recorded, so I am assuming it will be available.

I found the video version of the viva italia review on the disunplugged Facebook page after I listened to the audio podcast. I did just get finished watching the 5 minute overview video.....great job Dustin!!!! I agree with Pete... We have to go back there:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Wasn't the packaging amazing? An elephant could have stepped on that box and not damaged the goodies! And it's all so GORGEOUS!!! What wonderful souvenirs of a fabulous trip!

I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!