Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
Thanks
Their policy was that purchases over 200 Euro would ship free.

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
Thanks
Their policy was that purchases over 200 Euro would ship free.
This is easily reached in Ceramiche Giacomini.

The stuff is exquisite.

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
Thanks
With the way they ship it, you will not have to worry about using it for mosaic. The issue will be how to extricate the well-packed items from the box!

Laurie

• OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Just now getting around to uploading some of my photo's to the Flickr site that Mike set up. Sorry its taken so long!

khertz

Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!
    Just now getting around to uploading some of my photo's to the Flickr site that Mike set up. Sorry its taken so long!
    I need to share more of ours. It's so annoying that I can't share more than 6 at a time!!

OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    I need to share more of ours. It's so annoying that I can't share more than 6 at a time!!
    Yes, that really is annoying. I've got about 1500 uploaded to my personal page. So far I think I've only gotten ~200 to the group page.

• OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    I batch shared over 400. You can use the edit menu to take all your pictures to a group.
    I didn't know that. I'll have to experiment. Just tried it - much easier!!!

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
    Administrator
    You can batch organize inside of Flickr and send as many pics as you want to a group at one one time.

khertz

Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!
    OMG Mike thank you SO MUCH!!! I knew there had to be an easier way to do it!!

christannj

Mouseketeer
    Did anyone else see the report on the internet today about the Russian tourist who carved a 10 inch K into a wall of the colosseum. :scared1: A tourist notified police who arrested him and he was fined 20,000 euros. apparently there have been 5 desecration incidents this year and they are thinking about putting up more security cameras. I get sick of people destroying property. Prison time is what he deserves

I will get off of my soapbox now.
    Chris

• MinnieGarden

DIS Veteran
    Did anyone else see the report on the internet today about the Russian tourist who carved a 10 inch K into a wall of the colosseum. :scared1: A tourist notified police who arrested him and he was fined 20,000 euros. apparently there have been 5 desecration incidents this year and they are thinking about putting up more security cameras. I get sick of people destroying property. Prison time is what he deserves

I will get off of my soapbox now.
    Chris
    That's crazy! Did you see that Venice is trying to ban rolling suitcases on the sidewalks? It's "noise pollution" according to the locals. :sad2:

Thank you to everyone uploading their pics to Flickr. I've just finished one book that's just Mike's HD photos (100+ pages) and am trying desperately to finish the photo book that's of the entire adventure. All these new pictures might just make it go to multiple volumes! :upsidedow

OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Just finished my uploads to the group. Some real clunkers in there but every once in a while I get a good shot. :rolleyes:

OKW Lover

DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Thanks Mike. That was a wonderful clip of Dusty in Florence before we saw just how much $ damage that city could do.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW