Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

christannj

Mouseketeer
I just realized this morning that a milestone occurred on our trip. Kevin survived the trip without any mishaps i.e. falls, almost bring killed by a bus etc. :banana::banana:This can only mean one thing. The karma of our group made it a protective environment for him. :thumbsup2 This is further proof that we all need to come together for a future Kevin and John organized trip. We can't make any of the trips next year so the boys need to get their thinking caps on and start planning something for 2016.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

• christannj

Mouseketeer
    Wow that took a while. I guess that it takes a lot of time packing up the entire store to ship to orlando:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Chris

• khertz

Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!
    Where there be a video version posted? We listened tonight over dinner. We're ready to go back to St. Marks square
    The video is up, Jim!! We just started watching. Dustin's overview video is great!!!

christannj

Mouseketeer
    I found the video version of the viva italia review on the disunplugged Facebook page after I listened to the audio podcast. I did just get finished watching the 5 minute overview video.....great job Dustin!!!! I agree with Pete... We have to go back there:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

minnie4ever

I work to travel...where to next??
    Wasn't the packaging amazing? An elephant could have stepped on that box and not damaged the goodies! And it's all so GORGEOUS!!! What wonderful souvenirs of a fabulous trip!

I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
    Thanks

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW