DIS Exclusive Ireland Adventure 5/25 - 6/1/2014

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Howdy Folks!

This is our thread to plot, plan, obsess and discuss our 2014 Ireland Adventure.

The dates for this Adventure are 5/25 - 06/01/014.

The cost of this Adventure is:

adults: $4289.00 based on double occupancy
children: $4079.00
singles: $5999.00

If you would like to travel with the Dis, please drop me an email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

Your Fellow Travelers:

Jack - jcb
Cathie B. - Smokey'sMom
Karen - KarenMom
Frank - skunkvette
Cathy G. - 2vettecool
Mario
Lisa - Tinkerbell1003
Jim
Dan
Kevin - DisneyKevin
John - WebmasterJohn

Kevin,

Thanks for starting this thread for our Ireland adventure, I know everyone is already getting excited.

We locked in our flights last week, the only thing left to do is pack.

Might be a little early for that....

Frank

Kevin,

Thanks for starting this thread for our Ireland adventure, I know everyone is already getting excited.

We locked in our flights last week, the only thing left to do is pack.

Might be a little early for that....

Frank

Pack???

What's that?

Hi Folks, I'm excited to be joining this adventure! I've always wanted to visit Ireland and this sounded like a good way to do it.

I was on one of the DIS exclusive Back Stage Magic trips and had a blast. Who else is going?

Karen

Hi Folks, I'm excited to be joining this adventure! I've always wanted to visit Ireland and this sounded like a good way to do it.

I was on one of the DIS exclusive Back Stage Magic trips and had a blast. Who else is going?

Karen

Welcome Karen! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter