Dis Exclusive December Backstage Magic

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
If anyone is thinking about the Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure in December 2014....I have two spaces left.

From your other post it looks like this has now sold out. Val & I are excited to be part of the group!

Will you be making new sticky threads for these adventures so we can start a roll call to find out who is going with us? Or at least who is willing to admit it? ;)

From your other post it looks like this has now sold out. Val & I are excited to be part of the group!

Will you be making new sticky threads for these adventures so we can start a roll call to find out who is going with us? Or at least who is willing to admit it? ;)

I will once I book the reservations.

As ABD is rolling out 2014 today and tomorrow, we have decided to wait until after the weekend to do our group bookings.

We dont want to be the cause of heads exploding.

Woo Hoo!!!

Just got our Registration package from ABD for this trip!!! Its only ~1.5 years away.

Happy mail day!!

We will be joining you on the Dec trip - our very first ABD. So excited to come home and find the envelope. It's really real now.

When do we get our sticky? :teeth:

I'm getting ready to take off for a few days in NYC and then the NE Meet for GKTW.

Upon my return, I will make stickies for all of the 2014 Adventures.

If I do this by July 14th...that will only give you 17 months to chat and plan.

Will that be enough time?:goodvibes

But that gives the July people less than 12 months! :sad1: :rotfl2:

Thanks, Kevin. Have fun.

Kim

I suppose we can make do. ;)

We will be at the NE Meet too (part of it anyway). Can't wait to see my first live podcast!

Lets be sure to meet at the meet. ;)

Val & I are on this ABD trip too. We did BSM in July 2012 and really, really enjoyed it. :banana:

I suppose we can make do. ;)

We will be at the NE Meet too (part of it anyway). Can't wait to see my first live podcast!

Hey, I'm going to miss you on this trip!!! I got on the waiting list for the Dec 2014 trip, but doesn't look like it's apt to come through, so I'm doing the July Podcast 2014 adventure (of course, along with the Oct 2013 one, too).

Darn!

Lets be sure to meet at the meet. ;)

Val & I are on this ABD trip too. We did BSM in July 2012 and really, really enjoyed it. :banana:

Definitely!

Hey, I'm going to miss you on this trip!!! I got on the waiting list for the Dec 2014 trip, but doesn't look like it's apt to come through, so I'm doing the July Podcast 2014 adventure (of course, along with the Oct 2013 one, too).

Darn!

Oh, bummer! I would have loved to meet you! I'm excited for you that you get to do this trip twice though! I remember that you and I have a very similar love for all things Disney history - this is going to be right up our alley!!

Oh, bummer! I would have loved to meet you! I'm excited for you that you get to do this trip twice though! I remember that you and I have a very similar love for all things Disney history - this is going to be right up our alley!!

Suzanne, we'll have to stay in touch! So glad you're going to be able to do this, too!

Just thought I would stop in and say hello cant wait to meet u guys in December

Hello back! :wave:

I'm Jeff and my wife is Val. Here is a picture of us (along with some random interloper) from the 2012 BSM trip:
549529_4193967014871_1185545020_n.jpg

We are super excited to be joining the group on this Backstage Magic ABD! Our little family includes myself (Karen - 48), my husband (Bruce - 51), and our son (Austin - 18)....although we will all be a year older by the time the trip rolls around. :sad:

We did the Quest for the West ABD back in 2007 and loved it, so we are truly looking forward not just to the ABD itself, but to meeting some of the podcast team and other podcast fans! It's going to be awesome!

We are super excited to be joining the group on this Backstage Magic ABD! Our little family includes myself (Karen - 48), my husband (Bruce - 51), and our son (Austin - 18)....although we will all be a year older by the time the trip rolls around. :sad:

We did the Quest for the West ABD back in 2007 and loved it, so we are truly looking forward not just to the ABD itself, but to meeting some of the podcast team and other podcast fans! It's going to be awesome!
What was the date of your Quest for the West in 2007?

Edit: Found a old thread from ABD Wyoming 2007, I think you went the week before us. Don't worry, we won't mention your son falling out the boat...LOL

What was the date of your Quest for the West in 2007?

Edit: Found a old thread from ABD Wyoming 2007, I think you went the week before us. Don't worry, we won't mention your son falling out the boat...LOL

We went in early August....but if you remember my son falling out of the raft while whitewater rafting, perhaps you were with us......hmmmmmm? ::yes::

OK, strike that....if you read my post WAY back, then I may have mentioned it.....lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter