DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 10/23 - 10/28/16

If anyone wants digital snapshots of ride pictures, as an AP holder, I get free downloads and can email them to you. I'd just need the code on the picture.

Just got tickets to Moana from ABD? Says it's our "Hollywood Movie Money"? Do I not remember signing up for something or is this a gift?

Timing couldn't be better since I found them in the mail when we got home from seeing ... yup Moana.

Just got tickets to Moana from ABD? Says it's our "Hollywood Movie Money"? Do I not remember signing up for something or is this a gift?
ABD has done this in the past. I recall getting free theater tickets for a movie before, just can't remember which one.

Got my Moana $10 coupons (we got 2 for the 3 of us). Just an FYI (and if you missed the fine print), it's not good at AMC theaters. We went to Downtown Disney and they wouldn't accept the vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!