DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 10/23 - 10/28/16

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
The DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel are headed to Disneyland for a Halloween Backstage Magic October 23 - 28, 2016.

The cost per person is $3099.00 based on double occupancy. The cost for a single traveler is $4339.00 and the children's price is $2939.00.

If interested, please email me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

List of Participants
Kevin R
Debbie
Scott
Dayna
Glenn
Karilynn
Felicia
Patricia
Daniel
Claude - Alicia
Peter
Elaine
Leif
Eric
Madison
James
Sara
Sarah
John
Elyse
Evan
Kyle
Susan
Rachel
Kevin B
Jeff
Valerie
Kathy S.
Ricky
Rosie
John
Kevin K

Last edited:
4/20/16 Edited: Plans have changed for me--will be traveling on different ABD.

To any other female solo travelers contemplating this trip--this solo adventurer is definitely open to room-sharing to alleviate costs and make this trip possible.

Last edited:

While we aren't going on this trip. If you have the opportunity while there book the Happiest Haunts tour. We did that last year and it was a great tour. So much fun.

Hi Folks,

Michael Bowling brought this to my attention (Thanks Michael!!!)

http://movies.monstersandcritics.co...sney-animation-master-eyvind-earle-announced/

This is an exhibit of the work of Eyvind Earl. He's one of my favorite Disney artists and this is a rare chance to see his work.

He's the artist responsible for the look of Sleeping Beauty.

I had requested that this be added to our ABD itinerary and unfortunately, it can not be done.

Forest Lawn is where Walt is interred and they do not allow groups. out of respect for the surroundings.

John and I will be visiting this exhibit during our pre-stay and paying our respects at Walt's grave.

I wanted to share this information in case it interests anyone else.

Parking and admission are free.

Tickets to the Halloween Party will be included in our Adventure.

Please do not buy tickets as ABD will not offer a refund on those purchased.

Hi Folks,

Michael Bowling brought this to my attention (Thanks Michael!!!)

http://movies.monstersandcritics.co...sney-animation-master-eyvind-earle-announced/

This is an exhibit of the work of Eyvind Earl. He's one of my favorite Disney artists and this is a rare chance to see his work.

He's the artist responsible for the look of Sleeping Beauty.

I had requested that this be added to our ABD itinerary and unfortunately, it can not be done.

Forest Lawn is where Walt is interred and they do not allow groups. out of respect for the surroundings.

John and I will be visiting this exhibit during our pre-stay and paying our respects at Walt's grave.

I wanted to share this information in case it interests anyone else.

Parking and admission are free.

Great tip! We're arriving Saturday morning which will give us time to visit!

:jumping1:OMG! I just listened to this weeks show and heard about our surprise! I am so excited!

FeFeMJ I just heard it too! I can see why you are excited!

The kids know we are going down to check out some colleges (which we will do ahead of time). They know I'm trying to fit a Halloween Party in too. Since we have to go back to the airport to turn in the car and meet ABD - I'm thinking of telling them I couldn't get it and we are going home.

Would that be too mean of a 'trick'? I don't want my house to be egged by my own children!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!