DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Maybe someday? How do you all use your points if you don't mind me asking? Multiple weeks, larger rooms or both? It's hard to comprehend that many points as a newbie! I'm in awe! Cheers :)

Most people take larger villas with family, including me and many takes family and friends for vacationing. Some also rent out left over pts to recover some MF.

1040 points after our recent 250 pt add on at HHI.

400-VGF
240-BLT
150-BWV
250-HHI

With our family of 5, we travel mostly in a two bedroom, especially if we take the grandparents with us. It seems like a lot of points, but with two bedroom trips, it goes pretty quickly.

Lol!!! I forgot about this list. It's been too many years.
Anyway, take me off the list. We sold all of our points a couple years back.

MG

1040 points after our recent 250 pt add on at HHI.

400-VGF
240-BLT
150-BWV
250-HHI

With our family of 5, we travel mostly in a two bedroom, especially if we take the grandparents with us. It seems like a lot of points, but with two bedroom trips, it goes pretty quickly.

Added to the list. Welcome and congratulations!

:teleport:party:
We just added 25 more. It is amazing to me how we use all of our points, and also, just how high the prices are going!!
I am thinking about buying enough to live in dvc as the $1000/head for flight is killing.
With your points bobbiwoz what’s the advantage of 25 points?

Last edited:
:teleport:party:
I am thinking about buying enough to live in dvc as the $1000/head for flight is killing.
With your points bobbiwoz what’s the advantage of 25 points?
DH wants a GV in Aulani, we can only book at 7 months. This gives us 75 more to work with as we have a March UY. I also have a few other plans for 2018 so want to keep BLT and our Bolder Ridge “safe.”

DH wants a GV in Aulani, we can only book at 7 months. This gives us 75 more to work with as we have a March UY. I also have a few other plans for 2018 so want to keep BLT and our Bolder Ridge “safe.”
Now I understand we are looking ata grand villa for a family gathering in Okw Or Bwv for three weeks in July 19 have ever stayed there in one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter