Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

We would be interested in sharing a ride as well. After speaking with my wife, we will plan to leave after we get back from the Vatican Tour as well. Maybe around 10 or 10:30?
I know @met19 is interested as well.

We are on the early morning Vatican tour as well, then we will head back and check out of the hotel most likely. There was a very good pizza restaurant diagonally across from the hotel 3 years ago but on the other hand I wonder if we will get back in time to get breakfast. We would be up for sharing a ride with people to the port as well.

Chris

We would be interested in sharing a ride as well. After speaking with my wife, we will plan to leave after we get back from the Vatican Tour as well. Maybe around 10 or 10:30?
I know @met19 is interested as well.

This is roughly our thinking as well - though not sure of exact time we want to get to the port ... we are one of the later groups to be able to get onto the ship so not real hurry

If there are a bunch of us with roughly the same itinerary for that day would it make sense to try to organize a van or something to the port? Not sure how things typically work in Italy

If there are a bunch of us with roughly the same itinerary for that day would it make sense to try to organize a van or something to the port? Not sure how things typically work in Italy

I would think that this would be the way to go.... Maybe the hotel front desk can help us organize it. A van, several vans or a bus may be needed given the size of the group! ::yes::

Chris

I would think that this would be the way to go.... Maybe the hotel front desk can help us organize it. A van, several vans or a bus may be needed given the size of the group! ::yes::

Chris

If we know how many of us want to share a ride from the Bernini Bristol and can agree on a time, I could ask RomeinLimo what the cost would be. I've used them several times from Civitavecchia, and they do simple transfers.

I checked with RomeinLimo. For a group, it's 30-50 Euros per person depending on the number of people. We're still waffling whether to leave before or after lunch.

I checked with RomeinLimo. For a group, it's 30-50 Euros per person depending on the number of people. We're still waffling whether to leave before or after lunch.

I think we would be interested. Is lunch available on the ship? If not am thinking it will probably be easier to find lunch near the hotel rather than by the port - so perhaps leave right after lunch?

We are in. There are three of us. Just tell us when and where and we will be ready to go. Before or after lunch is fine with us

I think we would be interested. Is lunch available on the ship? If not am thinking it will probably be easier to find lunch near the hotel rather than by the port - so perhaps leave right after lunch?

After the Vatican tour, I think Kate and I want to walk around St Peter's Square and shop. So, we'll probably get back to the hotel before Noon. At that point, I think we'll have lunch nearby and leave around 2pm. It takes about an hour and a half to get to the port. If that time works for others, please let me know how many is in your party and I'll arrange a van from the Bernini Bristol.

After the Vatican tour, I think Kate and I want to walk around St Peter's Square and shop. So, we'll probably get back to the hotel before Noon. At that point, I think we'll have lunch nearby and leave around 2pm. It takes about an hour and a half to get to the port. If that time works for others, please let me know how many is in your party and I'll arrange a van from the Bernini Bristol.

That would work for us (we are also doing the Vatican Tour) - 2pm sounds good. We are 2 people.

@khertz - I know we had has some initial chatter about sharing a car to port, would this plan work for you and DH as well?

works for us! Three people, please

Kevin, as much as you don't want to organize things you can't help yourself can you? Count Chuck and I in as well.

Thanks buddy,
Chris

Kevin, as much as you don't want to organize things you can't help yourself can you? Count Chuck and I in as well.

Thanks buddy,
Chris

Yes, it's a problem! Kidding. Happy to do it.

I will reserve a van to transfer us from the Bernini Bristol to the Port of Civitavecchia with RomeinLimo. Total price 360 Euros + tip. So roughly 40 Euros pp right now.

@Cousin Orville (2)
@met19 (1)
@TheMaxRebo (2)
@stenogoddess (3)
@christannj (2)

We do have room for 2 more, but they cap out at 12.

Well, I guess we missed the bus!! :rotfl2: If anyone else (who didn't make the bus) is interested in sharing a car to the port, let me know and I can try to set something up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter