Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Thanks for the heads up. Our seats are the same, I cannot tell what has changed. Do you mean they changed aircraft so they are no longer able to provide the premium comfort seats on this aircraft? I can't really see but I'm just on my phone right now. If you know can you let me know? Thank you

Thanks for the heads up. Our seats are the same, I cannot tell what has changed. Do you mean they changed aircraft so they are no longer able to provide the premium comfort seats on this aircraft? I can't really see but I'm just on my phone right now. If you know can you let me know? Thank you

They still have the Economy Comfort seating, but it now starts with a different row. For example - we were in seats 15 A&B , now we are in 17 A&B

Economy Comfort seating starts with row 15 now - on the previous planes configuration it started with row 13

They still have the Economy Comfort seating, but it now starts with a different row. For example - we were in seats 15 A&B , now we are in 17 A&B

Economy Comfort seating starts with row 15 now - on the previous planes configuration it started with row 13

I see what you are saying; Thank you. I wonder, would they try to accommodate everyone who paid for the Comfort+? Not sure if they could. Hopefully we would get first dibs since we booked early. I see we are closer to the bathrooms now, though! :sad2:

I see what you are saying; Thank you. I wonder, would they try to accommodate everyone who paid for the Comfort+? Not sure if they could. Hopefully we would get first dibs since we booked early. I see we are closer to the bathrooms now, though! :sad2:

I think there are the same number of rows for Economy Comfort, the starting row and ending row #'s are just different now

I think there are the same number of rows for Economy Comfort, the starting row and ending row #'s are just different now

I wonder if we should gamble and move one row back. I really don't want to be a row away from the bathrooms on an 8+-hr flight!

Thank you for the heads up! I was moved from 13F to 18F (still in Economy Comfort)

Jason

P.S. As it stands now, we are seated in front of you!

I wonder if we should gamble and move one row back. I really don't want to be a row away from the bathrooms on an 8+-hr flight!
P.S. As it stands now, we are seated in front of you!

I don't recall what seats were still available in Economy Comfort when I looked this morning.

I believe the restroom doors are at the front of the restrooms and people would be most apt to congregate in the bulkhead area.
Shouldn't be an issue if you cant move

Just a FYI ---

For those who are flying into Rome on Wednesday 3/21/18 via Delta flight #444

Delta has changed the plane we are on and has changed seats assigned. The change was ok for us, but some of you may be not pleased

I am on 444 the day prior. My is a B764. I wonder if they changed your type of plane? I agree with @bamagoofy- I fly on the big D and they change things often. My times already have been changed (only by 10 min but still).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!