DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Unfortunately at this point in time, Chuck and I need to keep working to afford all of the trips that Kevin comes up with. We will be in awe of those of you who have gone ahead and transitioned to retirement and will probably be trying to become adopted by you. For the time being, could everybody one time post their name so that I can associate a name with their disboards name.

Chris

Unfortunately at this point in time, Chuck and I need to keep working to afford all of the trips that Kevin comes up with. We will be in awe of those of you who have gone ahead and transitioned to retirement and will probably be trying to become adopted by you. For the time being, could everybody one time post their name so that I can associate a name with their disboards name.

Chris

Dave and my wife, Sally, who does not have a DISboards presence.

Chris
Ian & Diane :wave:

Chris

Kevin & Kate

Chris

Karilynn traveling with my father, William

When can we talk power and plugs? :rolleyes1

Sounds like there's a funny story there. All of the hotels I visited in China did have American 110 outlets, but of course these are all new hotels.

You'll also have VPN's to play with! There's the Great Firewall of China that mustn't stand in the way of one's Facebook/Twitter accounts. :)

You'll also have VPN's to play with! There's the Great Firewall of China that mustn't stand in the way of one's Facebook/Twitter accounts.
Good point. Will be interested to hear what you used as a VPN. I'm sure @WebmasterMike will have some suggestions too.

Chris

I'm Chandra.

Chris

Mike and I can completely relate Chris! By the way, I'm Christy and I'm married to (and traveling with!) Mike, Webmaster Mike.

For those interested in Tokyo info, please see post 11 on page 1. I do have more info to post, I just haven't quite gotten that far, but hope to do so this weekend.

Thanks for doing the research on Tokyo Christy!!!

For those who don't know us, Chuck my husband does not post so I will be the spokesperson. We try to get to the adventure one day early to acclimate to the time change and the area. With this trip I figured that we would need to leave 2 days early since it seems that the flights tend to get in at night the next day due to the time change and we don't want to miss the welcome dinner. For those considering Tokyo, I will be interested in seeing how many days before Saturday 10/14, people plan to arrive.

Good summary Christy. I have been very confused after just glancing over planning Tokyo. Maybe, because I'm not really actually booking the resort yet, it looks very confusing. Now I have to decide when to get the China visa. Kevin was it as difficult as some website say?

Chandra

Sounds like there's a funny story there. All of the hotels I visited in China did have American 110 outlets, but of course these are all new hotels.

You'll also have VPN's to play with! There's the Great Firewall of China that mustn't stand in the way of one's Facebook/Twitter accounts. :)

Another Dis'er is in China as I type and he is using ProXPN VPN. Same one I use. They run specials frequently.

...and yes, there are stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter