DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Count me as well. I hope that we can come up with a time that works for everyone given the number of time zones that we cover.

Chris

@DisneyKevin I know that ABD needs to have our flight info for our arrival at Hong Kong and departure from PVG. Will they be asking for that soon?

@DisneyKevin I know that ABD needs to have our flight info for our arrival at Hong Kong and departure from PVG. Will they be asking for that soon?

As with all of the ABD trips you have taken, ABD asks that you provide that info when you have it.

You can send it to me or send it directly to ABD, as usual.

That being said, John has sent an email requesting that info for everyone going to Japan prior to our China Adventure.

Please help me welcome Laurie and Daniel to our trip!

Please say goodby to Kathy S who can not join us.

So sad to say good bye to Kathy S. She will be missed. I hope that it is not for anything serious.
Welcome to Laurie and Daniel:welcome:they have a lot of catching up to do:rotfl2:

Chris

Welcome, Laurie and Daniel!

I'm sure we could do chat too. Just let us know when/how so we can get the correct email needed.

Paid in full.... And it only took selling a kidney from each of us to do it....:rotfl2:one more payment to go for the Tokyo add on and then we are set. :thumbsup2

Chris

So I have tried to restrain my OCD planning for this trip, BUT some of you know me and that is impossible. Kevin, do you think we will know in advance which restaurants we will be eating at while we're staying at the Disney hotels? I see that we have 2 meals in Shanghai Disneyland park but it doesn't specify where. The Royal Banquet Hall gets great reviews and I'd like to try it. Also, we have a meal at the HK Disneyland Hotel and one at the Plaza Inn at HKDL. I am reading some good things about the Signature Disney Dim Sum meal at the Crystal Lotus in the HK Disneyland Hotel and that's something that has to be booked in advance, so if we're not doing it, I'd want to do it for one of the meals we have on our own. If the locations are meant to be secretpixiedust:, just say "Down, Laurie. Go with the flow" and I will zip it. 8-)

Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter