DIS/DREAMS Exclusive San Francisco / Backstage Magic July 2019

In the interest of full disclosure, our "big" trip last summer included a hurricane in Hawaii. We are hoping not to start a pattern.

me_minnie_me , I see you are from Toronto..... we (Wendy / Greg) are from Oakville ( technically Toronto for those who do not know) I hear you about the exchange rate.

Looks like Kevin has been able to secure tickets for The Lion King. Yea.

I too am having issues planning OYO time

We fly out on West Jet via Vancouver on the Wednesday AM - wondering what flight your on

Since we have never been to San Fran or Hollywood, we don’t really know what to do with our OYO time either. The Farmers Market sounds awesome. Does any one else have recommendations? Not sure what to do Wed when we arrive in San Fran either.

The Farmers Market sounds awesome. Does any one else have recommendations? Not sure what to do Wed when we arrive in San Fran either.
I'm not on this trip, but have experience with both of these. The Farmers Market is a great place to just wander around and decide what type of food you want. Think of a food court on steroids. Be sure to get some Bob's Donuts for desert.

In SF, you'll hit some good spots during your trip. I'd suggest either a walk through Chinatown or a visit to the Ferry Building.

I'm studying all the snacks I need to try at Disneyland and California Adventure - I'm not going to be hungry for our wonderful meals?!!

me_minnie_me , I see you are from Toronto..... we (Wendy / Greg) are from Oakville ( technically Toronto for those who do not know) I hear you about the exchange rate.

Looks like Kevin has been able to secure tickets for The Lion King. Yea.

I too am having issues planning OYO time

We fly out on West Jet via Vancouver on the Wednesday AM - wondering what flight your on

I’m on the direct Air Canada flight leave around noon. Maybe we’ll pass each other at the airport.

Hey everyone! I’m Amber and my husband is Ricky. We are from MD and this will be our second Backstage Magic. We are both super excited for the trip. Our flight gets in around 1 on Wednesday, so we would definitely be up to meeting people that night. We are also members of the Struggling to Fill OYO Time group, so we are open to suggestions as well.

Dear travelers -- my home state, Virginia, doesn't require Real ID yet. If California DOES, should I be carrying more ID with me? I'd like to avoid carrying and protecting my passport. I'm Googling...

Dear travelers -- my home state, Virginia, doesn't require Real ID yet. If California DOES, should I be carrying more ID with me? I'd like to avoid carrying and protecting my passport. I'm Googling...
I guess that the new requirement isn't forced anywhere until Fall of 2020, so … never mind :>

Is anyone else having issues with over packing? I’m looking at my suitcase right now and it’s half full of clothing. Ugh. Need to edit so that I have room for souvenirs.
I have re-packed twice. Decided we needed to bring a carry on as well for all the souvenirs we will be bringing back.

By now the Adventurers are into their 3rd day. By happenstance Val & I were at Silverado Winery yesterday doing a tasting when the group showed up. We got a chance to see some familiar faces. I'm wondering how many joined the Silverado wine club while they were there. Val & I joined 4 years ago doing this same adventure.

Hope everybody is enjoying themselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!