DIS /Dreams Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure 7/9-7/14/17 Sold Out!!

I see that the Expo hours for Friday are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm which was different than the Star Wars Celebration which opened at 9:00 if I remember correctly. So by them opening at 7:00 am, I will think that we would just be able to enter without having to stand in a massive line after the goodbye breakfast.

I see that the Expo hours for Friday are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm which was different than the Star Wars Celebration which opened at 9:00 if I remember correctly. So by them opening at 7:00 am, I will think that we would just be able to enter without having to stand in a massive line after the goodbye breakfast.
It opens at 7 that day? That's good news! That should make things easier.

I may have misread that. Looked again and it says Will Call opens at 7:00 am :(

Quick question what is the fast pass we get as I cannot really find much online about it?

At the end of the touring days in Disneyland & California Adventure, the guides will give us paper fast passes (the number can vary, usually 3-5 per person). These can be used at any Fastpass attraction in either park, with the exception of Radiator Springs Racers (if I remember correctly).

Very excited for this trip!!
Jason

Ok cool that sounds good as the parks will probably really busy, I should imagine the the gauridans ride will be the exempt one.

Fantasmic does not open until the 17th so guess we will miss out on this. We are there until the 22nd so might try and see it but I guess getting a view will be really hard. Trying to book the desert package for it but nothing on line yet.

Still cannot believe it's only 3 weeks until we head off to the airport :)

Last edited:
Our goodie box arrive today.

You should expect yours soon.

This is the first goodie box we've received since ABD changed things.

I'd like to manage expectations by telling you that the BEST part about the box arriving is that it means our Adventure is very close.

The box and it's contents are a bit underwhelming....but our trip is VERY SOON!

Last edited:
Our goodie box arrive today.

You should expect yours soon.

This is the first goodie box we've received since ABD changed things.

I'd like to manage expectations by telling you that the BEST part about the box arriving is that it means our Adventure is very close.

The box and it's contents are a bit underwhelming....bit or trip is VERY SOON!

Thanks Kevin. Haven't received ours yet. I am so excited for this trip.

Received our box too...and my new Mickey Suitcase came.
Thank-You for All your planning Kevin, looking forward to our Adventure.
Liz

Yep cannot wait we are busy packing and getting ready for our hotel Friday night then 12 hour flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!