DIS DJs..I need you

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I am trying to think of a song and I know this is the place to go.

I’m going to say the song is from the past five or six years. It was a pop song, playing on the top 40s type radio station. It felt like a darker song, not bubblegum pop.

It was a band, not a single person and I think the song was about a war, either in the past or the future. I think at the end of the song he talked about his sister or her kid. And they were rising up again..I think.

This is so little to go on that I will publicly call your praises if you can figure it out.

It's not Muse "Uprising" is it?
Possibly a song by Imagine Dragons, like "Radioactive"?

I am trying to think of a song and I know this is the place to go.

I’m going to say the song is from the past five or six years. It was a pop song, playing on the top 40s type radio station. It felt like a darker song, not bubblegum pop.

It was a band, not a single person and I think the song was about a war, either in the past or the future. I think at the end of the song he talked about his sister or her kid. And they were rising up again..I think.

This is so little to go on that I will publicly call your praises if you can figure it out.
FUN. “Some nights”?

It's not Muse "Uprising" is it?
Possibly a song by Imagine Dragons, like "Radioactive"?

My first thought was Imagine Dragons but nothing’s clicking.

FUN. “Some nights”?

I THINK this is what I was thinking of. It’s funny, it’s nothing like I remember and I don’t know why I loved it so much back when it first came out LOL

Now, can you find my husband’s missing earbuds?

I’m not living up to my end of the bargain, but I’m fighting the flu and my eyes are barely open. After a good nights sleep I’ll come back and cheer more.
Lol! Get some rest! Now I can’t get the song out of my head! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter