DIS Divas, Take Two & Tyler....WooHoo!! COMPLETED!...OVER 1400 PICS!!

DAY FOUR~~TYLER & I AT BIG THUNDER MT. RAILROAD:

Photo0210FourBySix.jpg

Photo0216FourBySix.jpg

Photo0212FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I ON THE BRIDGE WITH PARADISE PIER IN THE BACKGROUND:

Photo0218FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I ARE JOINED ON THE BRIDGE WITH DAISY & JILL:

Photo0219FourBySix.jpg

Photo0220FourBySix.jpg

Photo0225FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I WITH DAISY & JILL BEING SURPRISED BY STITCH!!:

Photo0227FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I WITH STITCH:

Photo0228FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I WITH CAPTAIN MICKEY IN HIS GAZEBO:

Photo0229FourBySix.jpg

Photo0232FourBySix.jpg

DAY FIVE~~TYLER & I AT THE FLORAL MICKEY AS WE SAY GOODBYE:

Photo0235FourBySix.jpg

Photo0238FourBySix.jpg

Photo0240FourBySix.jpg

Photo0241FourBySix.jpg

WELL NOW ITS OFFICIALLY DONE.... :worship: THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!!

Love, love, LOVE, the photopass pics! And I love the new borders too. I really want to get photopass for WDW, but $99 to pre-order is a lot. We will probably do it anyways.

Thanx Andrea!! I think the photopass CD's are totally worth the money, as long as you stop & get pics done. Just think if you did a studio shoot.......these are memories you can't recreate!!!

Love Ty's Mario shirt too! :)

Goofy's outfit is so colorful!

Ty gets a lot of compliments on his collection of tees!!

The Mardi Gras stuff is very colorful!!!

Oh my goodness! I've been reading this since the beginning and I have to say I loved loved loved all of your photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time! :) It's so weird seeing DL so empty with all the rain. Great trip report. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness! I've been reading this since the beginning and I have to say I loved loved loved all of your photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time! :) It's so weird seeing DL so empty with all the rain. Great trip report. :thumbsup2

Welcome :wave2: I'm glad you stopped in!!!! Thank you, we love taking pics so we can relive our trips!!! We had a blast & loved getting to do the Diva thing and the family thing on the same trip!!!

Seeing DL in the rain was different. I've lucked out and never experienced rain......but my luck finally ran out. Not a fan of being wet, but we survived it & liked getting to ride BTMRR twice in a row with no wait!!! (we could have kept doing it.....lol)

Thanx again for following along!!!! :goodvibes

I loved the TR!! I was there on day 2 but I went after school. The photopass pictures were really good.

that stinks about wet seat

I really enjoyed your storytelling and all of the wonderful pics.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us

Great photopass pics

The only question I have...Why does the PP pic have 2011 and not 2012? :laughing:

that stinks about wet seat

I really enjoyed your storytelling and all of the wonderful pics.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us

Great photopass pics

The only question I have...Why does the PP pic have 2011 and not 2012? :laughing:

Thanx Kelly......I was trying to be so careful with the borders......stupid 2011 & 2012 borders........AWWWWKKKKKKKKKK!! :eek: I hadn't realized I did that.......it's the last picture on the disc too.......lol :rotfl2:

Glad you enjoyed the report & pics.......it was great having you along for the ride!!! :goodvibes

This is what Main Street looks like when it rains!

112-3.jpg

111-4.jpg

Oh man, I can't believe I missed the rain by one day!!! I am so bummed. I love the rain. When we lived in Burbank, and had annual passes, we'd purposely plan to go on rainy days. lol Nothing like having the park to yourself. :goodvibes

I loved your trip report. Great job!! How nice that you and Ty were able to have that time together. Good thing he's a Disney fan! :thumbsup2 I really need to take my kids back to the parks. It's been 4 years since my kids have been!!! :sad2: Finances just haven't allowed for us to go back. We had APs when we first moved to Vegas, from 2007-2008, and we went often during that time. But once they expired, that was it. It's too pricey for a large family.
Oh well, maybe one day soon.

Thanks for sharing all your photos!! Great work!!! :goodvibes

Loved the latest updates including the photopass pics!! You got some GREAT photopass pics. I like getting them for the borders but to be honest we have been so many times and I usually ask them to take a pic with my camera as well so I just save the money.

I DO like getting them sometimes but prob will save it for special occasions ;)

I agree that stinks about the wet seat. I would have said sorry but I am NOT sitting there. What are they going to do kick you off? If so I would have said fine with me! ;)

And I was going to say too about the rain days that I agree if I was only there for a day or two I wouldn't let the rain stop me. But when we were there in Dec of 10 it POURED and after getting absolutely drenched from head to toe for three days straight we finally said we needed a break and just went to the movies LOL.

I think it is funny though because if the rain isn't "bad" then I wouldn't let it stop me and I think if some of these people ever went to Disneyworld they would realize that you HAVE to deal with almost daily rain depending on when you go. Of the 4 trips I have taken I have not had ONE without rain and some were absolute downpours. But it is too be expected there.

As always I am bummed when your reports are over because it is such a fun way to re-live the trip and you are so great and storytelling and you take so many wonderful pics. Now I just have to wait till your xmas one!

Oh man, I can't believe I missed the rain by one day!!! I am so bummed. I love the rain. When we lived in Burbank, and had annual passes, we'd purposely plan to go on rainy days. lol Nothing like having the park to yourself. :goodvibes

I loved your trip report. Great job!! How nice that you and Ty were able to have that time together. Good thing he's a Disney fan! :thumbsup2 I really need to take my kids back to the parks. It's been 4 years since my kids have been!!! :sad2: Finances just haven't allowed for us to go back. We had APs when we first moved to Vegas, from 2007-2008, and we went often during that time. But once they expired, that was it. It's too pricey for a large family.
Oh well, maybe one day soon.

Thanks for sharing all your photos!! Great work!!! :goodvibes

I know......last year it sprinkled some on the Sunday night....but Mike was flying in & so I wasn't at the parks.....so I "technically" missed it & then it was fine by the morning. I knew there was a chance of it raining but kinda wish it would have happened earlier in the trip so we weren't cold & wet on the last day.

If it wasn't for good tax refunds.....we'd never be able to take our family on trips either......feeling a tad guilty since the kids haven't been since 2010 & I've been 3 times........ :rolleyes1 Hopefully taking them to WDW in December will make up for that!!! :goodvibes

Glad you came by & checked it out!!!!!

Loved the latest updates including the photopass pics!! You got some GREAT photopass pics. I like getting them for the borders but to be honest we have been so many times and I usually ask them to take a pic with my camera as well so I just save the money.

I DO like getting them sometimes but prob will save it for special occasions ;)

I agree that stinks about the wet seat. I would have said sorry but I am NOT sitting there. What are they going to do kick you off? If so I would have said fine with me! ;)

And I was going to say too about the rain days that I agree if I was only there for a day or two I wouldn't let the rain stop me. But when we were there in Dec of 10 it POURED and after getting absolutely drenched from head to toe for three days straight we finally said we needed a break and just went to the movies LOL.

I think it is funny though because if the rain isn't "bad" then I wouldn't let it stop me and I think if some of these people ever went to Disneyworld they would realize that you HAVE to deal with almost daily rain depending on when you go. Of the 4 trips I have taken I have not had ONE without rain and some were absolute downpours. But it is too be expected there.

As always I am bummed when your reports are over because it is such a fun way to re-live the trip and you are so great and storytelling and you take so many wonderful pics. Now I just have to wait till your xmas one!

I wish the photopass online would offer more border choices like they do in the parks......it's kinda a drag that you only have a few to chose from.....I get bored! Having the 2011 & 2012 was a pain too!!! I just don't have time to go & play with all the pics we do at the park & order inside the store.....just more convenient to do it from home......especially with how SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW the pics load on their screens. You would think they'd run better at the parks.

The wet seat thing...ugh, but I'll get over it. No one wants to sit on something that wet......I should have just told him to flip the tarp back down & totally drench me.....woo hoo......water ride!!! :rotfl:

I remember your December trip & everyone else that went that year......horrible weather!!!! Then I can understand the running for the exits.....but this really wasn't that bad & it started late morning......not like it had been days & days of it.

Join me on the WDW PTR (which I know you already have)......I'll try to keep the excitement of the upcoming trip & recapping some trips to keep it interesting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter