DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. I was up half the night but my throat is feelin a
little bit better. I still have a fever so I guess off to the clinic this morning as soon as it opens. Hopefully they will give me some medicine.

On a better note, I am going to wdw today. :dance3:

Morning!

I have been up - hoping if I don't turn lights on, etc I would fall back to sleep. I finally gave up.

Anne - I hope you are able to get that medicine. Safe travels.

Good morning everyone. I was up half the night but my throat is feelin a
little bit better. I still have a fever so I guess off to the clinic this morning as soon as it opens. Hopefully they will give me some medicine.

On a better note, I am going to wdw today. :dance3:

Hope you feel better Anne - travel safely!!

Good morning everyone!
We had an enjoyable dinner at the GF last night, just the counter service, but boy was it good. :thumbsup2
This morning we are off to CM for breakfast.
Then we are going to do MK this morning, and Epcot this afternoon.
Have a great day! :)
Anne hope you get something to make you feel better. :hug:

Good morning all. I tried posting earlier, but the boards were still down.

We got a light dusting of snow overnight and the temp is 30 here in Plymouth right now. But the forecast for Thursday, when we get on the plane to MCO, is looking good so we shouldn't have any flight difficulties.

Major hiccup in our DAP plans here. A couple days ago I noticed some slight hip pain when I rotated my leg. I've been running on my treadmill 3x/week and have ONE run left to finish a 10 week training program (Becoming a One Hour Runner). I did 40 min yesterday and it was slightly achey last night.

Fast forward to this morning and I can barely walk. I get shooting pains when I rotate my leg even slightly. I think it's a lovely case of bursitis so I'm going to have to call the doc on mon and see if I can get some help. In the meantime I'm sucking down the Aleve and sitting on a heating pad.

Major hiccup in our DAP plans here. A couple days ago I noticed some slight hip pain when I rotated my leg. I've been running on my treadmill 3x/week and have ONE run left to finish a 10 week training program (Becoming a One Hour Runner). I did 40 min yesterday and it was slightly achey last night.

Fast forward to this morning and I can barely walk. I get shooting pains when I rotate my leg even slightly. I think it's a lovely case of bursitis so I'm going to have to call the doc on mon and see if I can get some help. In the meantime I'm sucking down the Aleve and sitting on a heating pad.

Liz- I hope you are able to recover from what ever is going on with your hip quickly.

But if needed, I was the wheelchair pusher of choice for my daughter in October. Of course that could be because he uncles love to torment her and used the wheelchair as a torture device with her. She loved it by the way.

Good morning everyone! I'm leaving today...and still I need to pack. Just haven't had time. I'm leaving the house at 12:30 today and won't be back til the 15th. Kind of sad. Okay alot sad. DH is very sad. :sad1:

See you all in a few days. Have safe trips down! I'm off to print the boarding pass, pack :rolleyes:, and a few other things.

Good morning everyone! I'm leaving today...and still I need to pack. Just haven't had time. I'm leaving the house at 12:30 today and won't be back til the 15th. Kind of sad. Okay alot sad. DH is very sad. :sad1:

See you all in a few days. Have safe trips down! I'm off to print the boarding pass, pack :rolleyes:, and a few other things.

Safe travels!:banana::banana::banana:

I hope it's just inflamed and that the pain will go away in a couple of days. Take it very easy and baby it. Good luck at the doctor's.

Safe travels!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks Anne. I'm not feeling the :banana: yet. Too much to do, sad about leaving my loved ones, worried about the freezing ice on the roads overnight and my drive to airport at 5 am on those icy roads.

See you at the POP on Thursday. :woohoo:

Thanks Anne. I'm not feeling the :banana: yet. Too much to do, sad about leaving my loved ones, worried about the freezing ice on the roads overnight and my drive to airport at 5 am on those icy roads.

:hug:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Take your time driving, hopefully you will see the sun today that we are having.

Good morning everyone. :wave2:

Not much at all in the way of snow. I'm lucky if we have 2". :) But the news coverage rode it for 24 hours like a wave. :headache:

Katherine glad you had a nice dinner last night and enjoy MK/Ep today. See you in a few days.

Anne - Get better and travel safe today.

Hope everyone has a great day. :thumbsup2

Not much at all in the way of snow. I'm lucky if we have 2". :) But the news coverage rode it for 24 hours like a wave. :headache:

We got just a dusting here in Plymouth. I think the news outlets were looking for an excuse to use the crisis music. :3dglasses

the good news is that the roads won't be crowded that early so if you take it nice and sloooow you should be OK.

Travel safely!

Katherine glad you had a nice dinner last night and enjoy MK/Ep today. See you in a few days.

Anne - Get better and travel safe today.

Hope everyone has a great day. :thumbsup2

We got just a dusting here in Plymouth. I think the news outlets were looking for an excuse to use the crisis music. :3dglasses

Mornin' guys. We got 4 inches of snow. It was really wet and froze overnight. :sad2: It's a nice day today though, so I think it will melt. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter